LED MACHINE GUNS

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
painkiller
Private

LED MACHINE GUNS

Post by painkiller »

hi i have a heng long tiger one,which the previous owner has played about with,the paint job he has done looks pretty good,but the electronics are something else,i have now got eveything working but would like to fit an led machine gun but have no idea where to wire it in.it has an rx 18 board and the rectangular circuit board in the lower hull and nothing else.this is my email address so i can send pics of it ironm@iden74.fsnet.co.uk any help at all would be great.I also have a standard sturmtiger by mataro to which i would also like to fit an led machine gun,so help with that would be great aswell.many thanks
Saxondog
Captain

Re: LED MACHINE GUNS

Post by Saxondog »

This is how to wire the machine gun,follow the instructions on the diagram. As far as the Mattorro Tank I am not sure about their system,if you post a picture of the inside hull showing the wiring I can help you. sax

http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... RAM#p59591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Follow the link,if you have question post them here not on the link, remember if unsure do not try something it takes just one crossed wire to do damage to the control unit. And remember that many here started out exactly where your at,the purchased a tank,wanted to upgrade and needed some guidance.

Saxondog
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

The description and instructions for the wiring of a machine gun are found on the picture below. Saxondog

8 Pin connector Detailed.jpg
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

This is to wire to rectangular block behind turret. one wire to 6 one to 8 for mg. try both wires till you get the flash when you fire.
painkiller
Private

Post by painkiller »

Saxondog wrote:The description and instructions for the wiring of a machine gun are found on the picture below. Saxondog

8 Pin connector Detailed.jpg
thank you my friend i will have a go,but on my tank the green and red from the motor that turns the turrett is wired to the orange and white,everything works ok,apart from the gun,it`s just that the diagram doesn`t match to anything he has done,i can`t post pictures for some reason so unless you contact me via my email so i can then send them to you i`m not sure what i can do,thank you again
painkiller
Private

Post by painkiller »

Johnf wrote:This is to wire to rectangular block behind turret. one wire to 6 one to 8 for mg. try both wires till you get the flash when you fire.
thanks john f,but i don`t have a rectangular block behind the turret,all i have is the rx 18 board and a rectangular circuit board in the lower hull,i believe he removed the smoke but it does have sound,

Return to “Heng Long”