Forgebear

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
DerStiervonScapaFlow
Lance Corporal

Re: Forgebear

Post by DerStiervonScapaFlow »

Finally got my Tiger ready for action now.....well I bought it from Forgebear, and I'm certainly glad i did as there was a bit of damage caused with the postage, Dave sorted me out with replacement parts, even robbing one of his own for them. I highly recommend using Dave and will certainly be using him again, totally proffesional with that special enthusiasm that makes a great dealer. Thanks, Kev.

Wolftone
Lance Corporal

Post by Wolftone »

Forgebear... Excellent friendly service from a guy who obviously love's tanks. Good prices too.
Does exactly what he says on the tin. So thanks to the Allertons.
stu77
Recruit

Forgebear

Post by stu77 »

As a first timer searching online for vendors i was lucky enough to come across Dave at Forgebear on Ebay, Dave was quick to reply to my many emails and as an extra bonus it turned out he was local to me so i was lucky enough to be able to visit him in person.
I can't thank Dave enough and would highly recommend him, he answered all of my questions and tested everything before i left a very happy man with my new HL Tiger and i know it won't be long before i'm back to purchase my metal tracks etc...............................many thanks :thumbup:
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

thankyou stu77 for that :thumbup:
churchill
Recruit

Post by churchill »

I have just ordered a Tiger 1 Kursk edition model from Dave, ready early next year. Seems a really nice guy to speak to
and deal with. Explains things really well which is good for a newbie tanker like me, can't recommend him enough.
Regards
Churchill
Gunshy
Lance Corporal

Post by Gunshy »

Bump :D
Ordered on Monday,
Posted on Tuesday,
Arrived on Wednesday,
... painted on Thursday etc etc

Great service.
Delboy
Private

Post by Delboy »

i ordered the complete metal track and all its gubbin's in the week and saturday morning the door bell went and there was my part's for my tiger 1 i shall use forgebear from now on for all my upgrades exerlent service can't fault it and packed up ill give 100% for everything cheer's dave
regards Derek
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

thanks derek dave :thumbup:
Bigwheels_inc
Private

Post by Bigwheels_inc »

All the stuff I've ordered from Dave has always arrived quickly and well packed :) ,
I would say He is one of the very few people on ebay that doe's everything properly which is why if people ask me for parts which I dont have on ebay I recomend they check out Forgebears ebay listings :) ,
one of the only ebay sellers I trust for sure.

Pete
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

Bigwheels_inc wrote:All the stuff I've ordered from Dave has always arrived quickly and well packed :) ,
I would say He is one of the very few people on ebay that doe's everything properly which is why if people ask me for parts which I dont have on ebay I recomend they check out Forgebears ebay listings :) ,
one of the only ebay sellers I trust for sure.

Pete
thanks bigwheels dave

Return to “Recommended Vendors”