Scania R620 - Tank transporter

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Scania R620 - Tank transporter

Post by BREL »

looking good there R32 a credit to your modeling skills
r32
Lance Corporal

Post by r32 »

Thanks but all I really did was to fit and wire up the lights. I bought the widening rails and ramp from another guy who had it custom made by a welder to his specifications to fit the existing bolt holes on the Tamiya flat bed. The ramp and rails can be removed without a trace.
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

r32 wrote:Thanks but all I really did was to fit and wire up the lights. I bought the widening rails and ramp from another guy who had it custom made by a welder to his specifications to fit the existing bolt holes on the Tamiya flat bed. The ramp and rails can be removed without a trace.
still looks good though
bubbajoexx
Lance Corporal

Post by bubbajoexx »

this is the trailer i will be building for my tank the high style tralers would never carry a tank without the truck flipping over in a corner center of gravity is to high
Attachments
1167zx.jpg
r32
Lance Corporal

Post by r32 »

I know, I really really want a low loader. I'm not sure how much you guys pay for yours, but a Wedico low loader costs as much as my Scania with the MFC unit! A regular Tamiya trailer like the flatbed that I have costs a little over 100 Euro.

I'm still looking to buy a decent used low bed, but seems like everyone is holding on to theirs. I can only hope that Tamiya will bring one onto the market soon.
bubbajoexx
Lance Corporal

Post by bubbajoexx »

r32 wrote:I know, I really really want a low loader. I'm not sure how much you guys pay for yours, but a Wedico low loader costs as much as my Scania with the MFC unit! A regular Tamiya trailer like the flatbed that I have costs a little over 100 Euro.

I'm still looking to buy a decent used low bed, but seems like everyone is holding on to theirs. I can only hope that Tamiya will bring one onto the market soon.
you can lower your trailer with a little work I am making my own and will post how it is done

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”