Tamiya Tiger Rebuild

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Panzermechaniker
Lance Corporal

Re: Tamiya Tiger Rebuild

Post by Panzermechaniker »

Jarndice that is an excellent point and even better on the Tamiya is that the Feifel units are bolted in rather than glued. So in retrospect I could have removed them completely to install the chains. I actually did not know about the chains until I had re-assembled the back panel and was looking at images of the back end of Bovington's Tiger trying to figure out the T1 early starter handle location. They are a nice little detail and as you say not many people put them on. When I inevitably rip the chains off driving it I'll remember to do that now when I re-install them
Last edited by Panzermechaniker on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Such an excellent redux! I love all the little extras that We notice. I like the camo pattern and paint work. She definitely deserves the attention you have given. :thumbup:
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Nothing special." :headbang: :'(
Panzermechaniker
Lance Corporal

Post by Panzermechaniker »

Thanks Mr. Chef. Looking at the last 2 tanks I've posted in this forum I'm starting to think I must have been influenced by AutoTrader ads for my images. I'll be having one with the floor mats in the trunk next :haha:

Return to “Show Off”