Engine Belt Replacement

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Engine Belt Replacement

Post by Jimster »

I’m not afraid to repair my own vehicles but some chores are a pain in the tailpipe. A mole was sitting on one of the engine pulleys of our 6.4L Scat Pack Challenger when we started it one day and heard instant squealing and smelled burning rubber. The mole’s body forced the belt off a pulley! Replacing the belt sucked for me as there is NO room for my hands and arms and it was cold and the belt was stiffer than a………. Anyway, I finally got the job successfully completed with the help of my wife holding the light.
I was thinking how horrible tank engine repairs were on the winter Eastern Front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Engine Belt Replacement

Post by MrChef »

I’m thinking you should post this pic of the dead mole in The regional delicacies post… Errr something southern pie. Can’t be worse than Meter Rats favorite haggis.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Ecam
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Ecam »

MrChef wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:49 pm I’m thinking you should post this pic of the dead mole in The regional delicacies post… Errr something southern pie. Can’t be worse than Meter Rats favorite haggis.
Unfortunately, I think I have neighbors who would have a recipe for that critter. Many of the locals migrated from Southern Tennessee.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I think our “outdoor” cat ate it. 🤮

Return to “Off topic”