1/16 Printed Nashorn Exterior/Interior Parts

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

1/16 Printed Nashorn Exterior/Interior Parts

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

A few years ago, I purchased a set of interior and exterior Nashorn 3D printed parts from one of our esteemed colleagues here on the Forum (whose build of the Nashorn is well known here) thinking one day I'd be able to use them in a build. In the meantime, a rather rare Panzermaster Resin Nashorn became available and I'm realist enough to know I'll never get around to using these printed parts. The 'kit' contains the Nashorn gun shield, cannon assembly, cannon dampers and recoil springs, gun barrel travel lock assembly, ammunition storage lockers and their hinges, rear door fittings, front glacis fittings, upper hull vents, front fender parts, elevator servo, recoil servo, slew motor and linkage and wire linkage. If interested PM me, though for some reason PMs don't result in an email notification to me of PM waiting. Email is holiday98cpe@aol.com. Price is $175.00 USD; PayPal friend/gift, please. Will ship almost anywhere at cost from the USA. A few pics, but have more if needed:
thumbnail.3.jpg
thumbnail.3.jpg (97.01 KiB) Viewed 94693 times
thumbnail.2.jpg
thumbnail.2.jpg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 94693 times
thumbnail.4.jpg
thumbnail.4.jpg (80.24 KiB) Viewed 94693 times
thumbnail.10.jpg
thumbnail.10.jpg (96.3 KiB) Viewed 94693 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (109.42 KiB) Viewed 94693 times
thumbnail9.8.jpg
thumbnail9.8.jpg (79.56 KiB) Viewed 94693 times