BIG scale RRC Tanks shooting for real

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Military Vehicles, build threads here. From 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! Your Larger Scale figures are also welcome here.
modler
Sergeant

BIG scale RRC Tanks shooting for real

Post by modler »

Ok I used to post videos here but now I am @ Smaller Scale Military forum. Not sure what happened as about 50 topics I had posted here were moved to this Forum viewforum.php?f=128
Anyway this video is not about Smaller Scale models

phpBB [video]

I need one that does this! :O
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: BIG scale RRC Tanks shooting for real

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

modler wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:55 pm Ok I used to post videos here but now I am @ Smaller Scale Military forum. Not sure what happened as about 50 topics I had posted here were moved.
Well, this is easy to answer. Upon entering the show off section, you have to click on the Show Off link to gain entry to the Show Off sub forum, written underneath the Show Off link is a description of what the Show Off section is for.
"Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!" (Although the word "finished" was recently added, along with "and military vehicles." To help clarify what the Show Off section is meant for).
Then, on entering the Show Off sub forum, you will have noticed the pinkish box with the heading, "Forum rules" which state, "If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections." Which has been in place for longer than I have been a member here.
Therefore, as most of your subjects consisted of builds and reconstructions, they weren't in the spirit of the Show Off section. Which is the prime source of pictures for the forums picture gallery. Which is what caused your threads to be more noticeable, because the gallery ended up half full of tank internals rather than the eye candy it was set up for.
Although there are build sections on this forum that could cater for smaller scales, however, large scale RC models have their own dedicated separate section, and with the amount of small scale military that you have generously shown/shared, it was deemed necessary to have a dedicated small scale section to make life easier for those interested in small scale military, especially those needing help and advice.
modler wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:55 pm Anyway this video is not about Smaller Scale models
What are you actually showing off of YOURS in this video? :crazy:

It is widely known that the main focus of this forum is 1/16th tanks, but we do still have sections to cater for other related hobbies and scales our members may be interested in, which is evident by the various non tank section titles.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
modler
Sergeant

Post by modler »

Well Colonel SoaG, I was not clear on the posting rules but now have a better idea. I thought you all here at this forum would enjoy seeing this video and I found it so I do claim some ownership of "presentation"

regards
Corporal modler
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Thanks for creating a "small scale" section. modler has been a pro at it for quite a while, and there have been some others. Then, too, some folks have introduced themselves as interested in 1/24, 1/35, even 1/48 RC AFVs, and I have been urging them to see modler's stuff. It will be good to have a special section.

Return to “Larger Scale Military”