Looks like its all me here in this Forum (mostly)

Post all your Smaller Scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Vehicles, including build threads here. From below 1/18 to way down as far as you can go, H.O. 1/87th scale or less. Even your Smaller Scale figures are welcome here.
modler
Sergeant

Looks like its all me here in this Forum (mostly)

Post by modler »

I guess someone decided all my topics need to be here in "Smaller Scale Military" :D No worries, that is fine with me. However should anyone want to post 1/72, 1/77, 1/64, 1/48, 1/35, 1/30, 1/25, 1/24, 1/18, models here, please do :)

ANYTHING LESS THAN 1/16 is "Smaller Scale Military" as 1/16 seems to be the standard.

For me, as someone who was in big during the age of 1/35 Tamiya metal gearbox models, (60's,70's), that is my place and is where I will likely stay for the duration. I also am a card carrying member of Academy of Model Aeronautics as a PARK PILOT member for over a decade.
I fly All types of ELECTRIC model Aircraft, Helicopters, drones and have a substantial collection of Aeronautical models as well as Military AFV models. I owned 1/16 Radio Controlled Tank models with metal tracks in the late 70's but they were very few available and as someone who was acclimated to the vast variety of models available in the 1/30, 1/35 scales, I spent time learning to animate the models in those smaller scales and the infinite variety appeals to me :thumbup:
Attachments
model, parts storage area
model, parts storage area
IMG_0382.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 82718 times
lower level has Radio control planes that I fly regularly, upper level is in process as this shelving was just assembled recently
lower level has Radio control planes that I fly regularly, upper level is in process as this shelving was just assembled recently
IMG_0381.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 82721 times
1/24 IR Battle Tank section. There may be an old 1/16 M1 in there
1/24 IR Battle Tank section. There may be an old 1/16 M1 in there
IMG_0380.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 82721 times
My new workbench area
My new workbench area
IMG_0379.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 82721 times

Return to “Smaller Scale Military.”