RC Warships in the UK?

This section is for all of you who want to talk about RC boats, warships etc.
Mithras
Corporal

RC Warships in the UK?

Post by Mithras »

Has anyone got information about the UK based RC Warship group(s)? The American boards are fairly inactive these days, but there are allegedly some active groups in the UK. No idea where I'd find them, though.

Thanks,
M.
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.
tomhugill
Captain

Re: RC Warships in the UK?

Post by tomhugill »

Mithras wrote:Has anyone got information about the UK based RC Warship group(s)? The American boards are fairly inactive these days, but there are allegedly some active groups in the UK. No idea where I'd find them, though.

Thanks,
M.
Model boat mayhem is fairly active. However Facebook groups seem more popular these days

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Mithras
Corporal

Re: RC Warships in the UK?

Post by Mithras »

tomhugill wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:57 am
Mithras wrote:Has anyone got information about the UK based RC Warship group(s)? The American boards are fairly inactive these days, but there are allegedly some active groups in the UK. No idea where I'd find them, though.

Thanks,
M.
Model boat mayhem is fairly active. However Facebook groups seem more popular these days

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk
Thank you kindly.
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.

Return to “RC Boats / Ships”