Joining forum

Do you need help with or have an issue with the RC Tank Warfare website, post here!
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Joining forum

Post by Meter rat »

There is a chap on the Hobby Squawk forum, who wishes to join on here. He is saying the site is rejecting him, as it is saying it does not like his e-mail. Can any of the moderators help?
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Joining forum

Post by MrChef »

Meter rat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm There is a chap on the Hobby Squawk forum, who wishes to join on here. He is saying the site is rejecting him, as it is saying it does not like his e-mail. Can any of the moderators help?
You talking bout chris curran from hobbysquawk with the tiger?
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Meter rat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm There is a chap on the Hobby Squawk forum, who wishes to join on here. He is saying the site is rejecting him, as it is saying it does not like his e-mail. Can any of the moderators help?
Can you send one of us mods his email address that he's trying to join with via PM please.
Also, has he been a member of the forum before?
And lastly, can you please find out what the actual message is that he's receiving from the forum about his email address. A screen shot would be perfect :thumbup:

All things needed to work out the problem.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

MrChef wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:42 pm
Yes.
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Son of a gun-ner wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:55 pm
Can you send one of us mods his email address that he's trying to join with via PM please.
Also, has he been a member of the forum before?
And lastly, can you please find out what the actual message is that he's receiving from the forum about his email address. A screen shot would be perfect :thumbup:

All things needed to work out the problem.
I PM'd him over there quoting you Mr. gun-ner

Meter rat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:17 pm
MrChef wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:42 pm
Yes.
Cool, yes he seems a good guy who'd fit right in with a Tiger I. I talked to him a bit and invited him, he said he registered. I never heard he had any issues. :thumbup:
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

MrChef wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:06 pm I PM'd him over there quoting you Mr. gun-ner
Cool, thanks Mr Chef :thumbup:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

It now looks like this has been resolved.

Return to “Help”