Iranian Chieftain from Haya kit. (Potentially possible)

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Mithras
Corporal

Iranian Chieftain from Haya kit. (Potentially possible)

Post by Mithras »

Partner is quite interested in the HL Challenger. I'm thinking about the potential of an Iranian Chieftain (using the Haya.) Assuming it's a reliable vehicle (I know there were teething issue with initial release.) I don't -think- any cosmetic changes would be needed beyond an appropriate paint shift and markings. Would have to look at it closely, but seems like a possible scenario. Recently painted several of them in another scale, so I have something of a grip on the appropriate markings/colors.
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.
ongbenghui
Recruit

Re: Iranian Chieftain from Haya kit. (Potentially possible)

Post by ongbenghui »

Keep us updated, this will be interesting to do other variants/operators of the Chieftain as well. planning to do an IDF Chieftain next year.
Mithras
Corporal

Post by Mithras »

ongbenghui wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:22 am Keep us updated, this will be interesting to do other variants/operators of the Chieftain as well. planning to do an IDF Chieftain next year.
Will do. Contemplating it!
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.
Mithras
Corporal

Post by Mithras »

ongbenghui wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:22 am Keep us updated, this will be interesting to do other variants/operators of the Chieftain as well. planning to do an IDF Chieftain next year.
Will do. Contemplating it!

Return to “Modern Tanks”