THE BRIDES A LEGEND

Tell forum members about your new purchase here, your chance to let others know what is in the box.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: THE BRIDES A LEGEND

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tankme wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:32 am She sounds like a keeper. I want one also, but too many projects already...
Just do it mate, lifes too short to be put off by too many projects.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Its a same-same tank sound wise, but has a super fast turret rotation speed and lots of other fruity bits play with." Yes, alas, Torro/Taigen jumped ahead with their sound modules and then sat still for five years. Meanwhile HengLong jumped ahead with flexible electronics, but has been dead on sound for at least five years. Oh, for a combination of the two. Yes, I am learning to put in aftermarket electronics, but what an expensive and troublesome business it is. The wizards here on RCTW make it seem so easy. Sigh.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Elmod and Beier are fairly straight forward user friendly and very flexible. I’ll never use factory sound options again. But some folks are absolutely happy with them. Of course I only have two tanks while others have dozens. Price will be a factor of course but I go for quality over quantity. I must admit that that the latest editions of stock tanks have better sound and movement than those of a few years ago.

Return to “Unboxing”