Kv-2 Tk 7 Sound swap to better sounds??

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Maxm
Recruit

Kv-2 Tk 7 Sound swap to better sounds??

Post by Maxm »

Hey guys I want to swap my HL sound card in a v7 so I can get it to sound like a actual kv-2 instead of a leopard :haha: any info on cards I can swap into?
Would be appreciated if it was not programmed if possible as I’m rather limited in that field :thumbup:
Last edited by Maxm on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Kv-2 V7 Sound card swap to better sounds??

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) Hello and welcome to this great forum, I think you want to talk about a TK .7 card and not V7??
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

viewforum.php?f=31
if you browse this forum, this post? you should already have an idea of ​​the different types of cards :thumbup:
Maxm
Recruit

Post by Maxm »

Thank you sorry about mis-spelling that lol wasn’t to sure what the new hl’s had as everything I’ve looked at before was vaguely based off of what I was looking for :thumbsup: Edit: so is there any possible way of changing the sound effects on the board or would I have to find one with kv sounds?
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Re: Kv-2 Tk 7 Sound swap to better sounds??

Post by ColemanCollector »

Afraid you'll need to find one with KV sounds. HL doesn't make one. Taigen has their v3 board that you can get a V2 V-12 diesel sound card for. You'll need a taigen transmitter, or better yet an aftermarket transmitter to use it. The HL transmittters don't work with the Taigen boards.
Lots of aftermarket boards that have much more sophisticated sound possibilities but that's above my paygrade and knowledge level!

Mike.

Return to “Heng Long”