Autumn Tiger Day 2023

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Autumn Tiger Day 2023

Post by Estnische »

Just got back from Autumn Tiger Day at Bovington.

As an Australian this was a genuine Bucket List item for me. It comes at the end of a long holiday in Europe and the UK. Heading back to Oz via Singapore on Monday. Apart from the obvious attractions of the museum and the arena display, I got to spend an hour chewing the fat with Martin and Andrew from Haya.

We chatted a lot about their Centurion development and what it is like positioning themselves between the large retailers. Also managed to take a close look at their various Centurion models, including the IDF Sho’t Kal. Martin had his own Centurion there as an example of what he has been building and running in the field. The level of attention to detail is impressive to me at least. We also had a chat about amortising mould costs, hull construction preferences, the role of 3D printed parts and future model selections. The next model may not be from the WW2 era.

Return to “Events / Days out”