RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Well it’s been 4 more years & here we are again.
Ireland is my Bolter for the win followed by the Springboks.
We should make semi finals but I think we lack killer instinct and the necessary discipline to go all the way.
One game at a time , France will be ferocious and inspired.
Let’s hope the Reffs done make it all about them
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023

Post by Ad Lav »

Inclined to agree with you Herman.

Looks like Scotland have upped their game too.

I doubt if we will make it out of the group stages, but I’m hoping 1/4 finals.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

It’s not my thing, but we are here in Paris. My wife and daughter are watching the Wallabies and Georgia, and France and All Blacks tonight.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Estnische wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:54 am It’s not my thing, but we are here in Paris. My wife and daughter are watching the Wallabies and Georgia, and France and All Blacks tonight.
Stop showing off !!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
What a place to be to watch eh.
My tired ass is out of the fart-sack at 0330 for kick off. Going to be epic.
The nerves are building and as its so early, I cant get away with drinking heavily during the match :thumbdown: :headbang:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Hmm the World Cup of lawn bowls is on, I’m their new biggest fan :wtf: :headbang:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Well, that was an unexpected win with 14 men!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ad Lav wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:15 pm Well, that was an unexpected win with 14 men!
Its a thing this tournament that anyone that goes close to putting a hair out of place on an opponent player causes the clock to stop and an eternity is taken to find a reason why to punish.
They seem to miss forward passes, and ruck slowing, but oh God, dont smack anyone :/ :wtf:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Wasn’t a red in my opinion, but we did well.
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:06 am [quote="Ad Lav" post_id=343076 time=<a href="tel:1694294105">1694294105</a> user_id=1850]
Well, that was an unexpected win with 14 men!
Its a thing this tournament that anyone that goes close to putting a hair out of place on an opponent player causes the clock to stop and an eternity is taken to find a reason why to punish.
They seem to miss forward passes, and ruck slowing, but oh God, dont smack anyone :/ :wtf:
[/quote]

You mean like old fashioned rugby? England took good advantage of poor discipline by Argentina. Don’t know what to make of the Scottish game. I don’t think we will get out of the pool stages.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Im on the 'Boyo's " bandwagon.
More than I ever was in the days of Phil Bennett, & JPR Williams :O
Could be on the edge of a serious shift in the hierarchy of World Rugby............. :eh:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Off topic”