Barrel recoil servo conversion installation and parameters

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Gbp813
Recruit

Barrel recoil servo conversion installation and parameters

Post by Gbp813 »

Hello, im new to RC in general but not to programming, so i was wondering, how do you tune servos with the TK 7.1? like set up their limits, speeds, and such since so far i have not been able to find anyway to edit the firmware and such, any help would be appreciated and im using an SG90 micro servo with limited rotation to 270 degrees iirc
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Barrel recoil servo conversion installation and parameters

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello: so far as I know, the HengLong MFU’s do not have that flexibility. However, I could be wrong, as I am just becoming familiar with the newer (and better) HengLong electronics. I am replying here in hopes it will get your great question attention. Some tankers here are more familiar with HengLong 7.0 and 7.1, so they will jump in to defend you from my ignorance :haha:
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) Hello, I follow like Mr.le professor ??? but in the Electronics post (heng long) maybe you would find some ideas? attached link from this post
viewtopic.php?t=31479
Have you tried adjusting servo travel from the transmitter menu? just an idea like that, but without knowing if possible?
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

this on the internet via youtube, may help you? ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXH2B2iWFs
PS:
Did I say something stupid ? :{ concerning the setting from the transmitter, since Heng Long is dedicated specifically, with the turntable, answered without thinking further
Gbp813
Recruit

Post by Gbp813 »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:44 pm Hello: so far as I know, the HengLong MFU’s do not have that flexibility. However, I could be wrong, as I am just becoming familiar with the newer (and better) HengLong electronics. I am replying here in hopes it will get your great question attention. Some tankers here are more familiar with HengLong 7.0 and 7.1, so they will jump in to defend you from my ignorance :haha:
Yeah thanks for the support!
Jofaur86 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 pm this on the internet via youtube, may help you? ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXH2B2iWFs
PS:
Did I say something stupid ? :{ concerning the setting from the transmitter, since Heng Long is dedicated specifically, with the turntable, answered without thinking further
Nah, its not stupid but it doesnt help me anyway since toucan dont really know how to film stuff efficiently, aka they dont label what they are doing at the time

Either way, i manage to find an answer in a mrtankalot video since i asked the man himself, what i need to know now is how to wire it to the board itself
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:'( if I understand correctly? you have problems connecting the turntable? regarding your first question? (servo adjustment) it seems as Mr.Professeur said, that there is not this possibility? on the other hand the two points K1 and K2 reverse two servos.
K 1: reverses the cannon recoil servo
K 2: seems to adjust angle of movement of the barrel.
Attached, explanation of the connection of the servos,
Ch.1 cannon recoil
Ch.2 cannon elevation
Ch.3/4 would be for more powerful Esc, in case of using large motors
Ch.5 servo 360° (periscope?)
Ch.6 flashing lights mode servo signal. As I understand it. Ch.13/14/15/16 seems unused?

Return to “Heng Long”