AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE THE NETBALL ??

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE THE NETBALL ??

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I became good mates with a guy(an Aussie) that over time gave me a start in the drilling sector here in Oz.
He passed away recently of liver cancer.............no surprise, especially to his liver. He was not a follower of "the body is a temple" theory.
Anyway, when he and I would always banter about the All Blacks v's the Wallabies in Rugby or us playing anyone else & we lost(which didnt happen often) he would always rub my grain the wrong way & say "Well Shagger-you still have the netball"

Well, as of 15 mins ago, we DONT have the netball .....................Congrats to the Roses for their first entry into the Netball World Cup Final :clap: :clap:
Beating the Black Ferns by a monster 6 nets.
Was a classic arm wrestle and we got blown to the weeds with 2.5mins to go.

Assuming the earth rotates on its usual axis, your girls will play the Aussies in the finale, but Im sure the Jamaican's are not going to give it away easily.
Love international sport, its a great leveler.

Dare I say it, but C'MON the Roses :shifty: :eh:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE THE NETBALL ??

Post by MrChef »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:54 am I became good mates with a guy(an Aussie) that over time gave me a start in the drilling sector here in Oz.
He passed away recently of liver cancer.............no surprise, especially to his liver. He was not a follower of "the body is a temple" theory.
Anyway, when he and I would always banter about the All Blacks v's the Wallabies in Rugby or us playing anyone else & we lost(which didnt happen often) he would always rub my grain the wrong way & say "Well Shagger-you still have the netball"

Well, as of 15 mins ago, we DONT have the netball .....................Congrats to the Roses for their first entry into the Netball World Cup Final :clap: :clap:
Beating the Black Ferns by a monster 6 nets.
Was a classic arm wrestle and we got blown to the weeds with 2.5mins to go.

Assuming the earth rotates on its usual axis, your girls will play the Aussies in the finale, but Im sure the Jamaican's are not going to give it away easily.
Love international sport, its a great leveler.

Dare I say it, but C'MON the Roses :shifty: :eh:
I see lots of English words in sentences, even paragraphs but for the life of me I can't understand any of it.

I don't need to understand it.

It's actually nice to be clueless.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore

Return to “Off topic”