BERGEPANZER III REDUX

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: BERGEPANZER III REDUX

Post by Jofaur86 »

8O Mr. Bix, I always follow impressed and admiring your achievements, respect Sir, true artist :thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:50 pm Great "stuff" Bix. It's fun thinking up loads for the back of service vehicles, and you have done admirably. Of course, there will be show photos, right? ;)
Thanks Herr Proff, getting the "stuff" right is actually harder than I thought it might be. I used all my tools & relevant mechanic type hand tools on my KV2 build to fill a tool box. Now I have none left :/
As for show photos, I would say yes but as there will be limited time & opportunity to step out from the transmitter & snap such pics, all I can say is I will try ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ecam wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:59 am Fantastic Bix! Even just the humble pallet came out great.
Thanks mate, but if I managed to F-up a pallet, what hope is there for me eh ???!!!.....
Thanks the Gods I dont have half a Million strengthening ribs to place on an actual watertight hull to worry about...........I couldn't afford the Jack Daniels to cope with what you have going on.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Jofaur86 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:49 pm 8O Mr. Bix, I always follow impressed and admiring your achievements, respect Sir, true artist :thumbup:
Merci Monsieur Jofaur , your comments are very kind. and I appreciate you looking in on my projects as I do on yours.
While this one was begun as a simple-ish tidy & completion, its become something rather more.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

A few minor touches to get this one as close to done as I can for the show on this weekend.
I used a tan filter to tone the new paint down rather than a wash, just an effort to try a different path & see how it went.
Did tone the new down a bit, so that is a tick, which means I might give it a run on something else.

https://qmhe.com/

We have section of space set aside for us to make noise and be Bogans................the noise really really upsets the train guys/crusty old fogeys & their long suffering blue-rinsed wives :/ :wtf: (we dont care ;) )

Its also the first time there without our guy that founded the club and led the charge on promoting 16th RC tanks to the wider public. (Recent Estate Sale)
Going to be a bit odd. but none the less enjoyable.
IMG_2557.jpeg
IMG_2557.jpeg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 978 times
IMG_2558.jpeg
IMG_2558.jpeg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 978 times
IMG_2559.jpeg
IMG_2559.jpeg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 978 times
IMG_2560.jpeg
IMG_2560.jpeg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 978 times
IMG_2561.jpeg
IMG_2561.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 978 times
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

This latest detail has blown me away mate .I am pleased that you are not a enemy of a state some where in this world as your creative mind could be devastating in the wrong hands. 8) Regards John.
Last edited by John Glover on Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya King Tiger [Porsche turret]
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

John Glover wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:56 am This latest detail has blown me away mate .I am pleased that you are not am enemy of a state some where in this world as your creative mind could be devastating in the wrong hands. 8) Regards John.
:{ Thanks Mr Glover, I try eh as do we all.
As to the other comment....................lets just say I actually was :shifty: , but not now. Everyone has a 'story' to their lives ;)
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The show was great. Loads of interest, but in all honesty the star of the show was the Barbie Tank :wtf:
I had fun doing doughnuts, jumping the thing over the scenery, and assisting with kids taking pics of it with them !! :{
Was really a classic...............my mate calls out, never mind all the time & effort we put into our ones to be right, Barbie ??????

Turns out that I had the motor wires not right so left was right and vice-versa. Now corrected. Right :crazy: :crazy:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:12 am The show was great. Loads of interest, but in all honesty the star of the show was the Barbie Tank :wtf:
I had fun doing doughnuts, jumping the thing over the scenery, and assisting with kids taking pics of it with them.
We need pictures..

Your work is sublime. This is looking amazing, and a credit to the memory of the former owner.

Return to “Heng Long Builds”