Traxxas

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Traxxas

Post by xrad »

Thought I would post a few pics of my 2.5 nitrotek 1:10 scale 911. redesigned exhaust so crap comes out the back end. Aluminum shocks, carbon fiber, disc brakes, 4 wheels drive, etc...  Will do about 65mph and then gets airborn ....slammed a curb at full throttle and full speed when my radio batteries died. Blew the front end into MANY pieces...rebuilt entire car from ebay parts. frame was bent in a U shape...

Now I use a Futaba magnum 3pcm with safety throttle down and brake action if out of range or Tx battery dies..

Other is Traxxas Slash 1/10 truck. Super vehicle. awsome across lawns, though puddles (waterproofed). Aluminum chassis and shocks. High output motor. Tires last a long time. Drawback, 2 wheel drive, NO brakes! does about 35-40mph, which is fast enough for a truck. Durable, well made, and cheap....
Last edited by xrad on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Traxxas

Post by BIGMIG »

Great looking car and yes they are fast.I have a RC car with a .15 size gas motor and it is hauls ass.I went to a party yesterday and got to see one of the 4 wheel drive cars in action with I think he said a
3.1 motor----this car had a three speed transmission and I can only say  "WOW"  when it came to the speed and power and what this car could be run over on the track.I would hope to see other's posting here about their cars.  ;D ;D ;D

Larry  ;D

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”