Mato King Tiger wiring question

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Mato King Tiger wiring question

Post by Jofaur86 »

:P Hello, yes it is on this terminal block, the last two pins at the bottom, on the diagram of "Tank me" it is indicated "recoil.switch airsoft" (red dot on attached photo) as you do not have a system Flash? a simple 2-pin plug will suffice, and everything should go back to normal? because I think you don't have the sound of the barrel when firing either?
IMG_2959.jpeg
IMG_2959.jpeg (483.26 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Heng Long airsoft system
IMG-4804.jpeg
IMG-4804.jpeg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 721 times
Bigtommy79
Recruit

Post by Bigtommy79 »

Thanks Jofaur86 you're brilliant 👏.
I'll find a plug and connect it up and let you know how I get on. My ultimate goal is to get the tank running perfectly with a better transmitter and receiver with a big range and a huge battery pack so I can drive it remotely with a fpv system 😀. Are there any tanks on here that have a fov system I wonder?
tankme

Post by tankme »

I would agree with Jofaur's assessment. When I use the Taigen flash in that port, I actually remove the plug from pin 4 and 5 on that side as I don't use the BB function. The wires go to the microswitch on the BB unit. When the switch doesn't close after the BB unit fires, the board doesn't detect that the firing sequence is complete so it just keeps firing.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

no worries, the forum is made to help each other. For the transmitter, choose a programlable, minimum 8 channels, or even more, in case you would like to add functions? battery level, there is a choice,
1: Nimh, minimum 3500 Mah
2: high capacity lipo, and discharge, but pay attention to the charge, precautions to take
3:Lion, high capacity too, in a smaller volume, and easy to use, see the excellent post "Batteries" on Rad's blog
Question :
in the photo with the turntable? I noticed a shunt (red wire on CN4) there is no volume adjustment then? see diagram Tank me, in principle it is a potentiometer at this place
Rad's blog for batteries and radios
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

tankme

Post by tankme »

@Jofaur86, if there is no volume control connected to the Clark a jumper on CN4 will just play at max volume.
Derek
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:thumbup: Ok I understand? just that I was surprised, personally I would have put a volume control? but hey everyone has their own choice, and that's not the problem, just a comment like that :)
tankme

Post by tankme »

I think that the lack of volume control was a cost cutting savings from Mato.
Derek
Bigtommy79
Recruit

Post by Bigtommy79 »

Everything is now working correctly and properly!! Thanks for all your help guys 👍🏻💪🏻
One issue I'm having is that the mato transmitter and receiver does not have a very long range. Is there a way to improve this or am I better off getting a new transmitter and receiver? I have however noticed that the clark tk22 board does not have a power output for a receiver unless I'm wrong? What is the best way round this apart from using a separate battery pack which I don't really want to do. Thanks again 👍🏻
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:thumbup: Super :)
Good morning,
As for the range of the transmitter? there is nothing to increase it, the best thing is to invest in a serious radio. What about the power supply of the receiver? it is made from a TK plate, (Ch1/2/3/4 connection cords) it is strongly advised not to use a specific receiver battery? at the risk of transforming everything into "Beard Q" Take a look at the "electronics" post, "Radio" section, you should find a lot of information there, the only requirement is to take a programmable radio

Return to “Other electronics”