Comparison of 1/16 Electronics

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
haulme
Recruit

Comparison of 1/16 Electronics

Post by haulme »

Seen a great post here thought I would link

https://t34.vn/tips-reviews/2023/03/31/ ... STUZxXNsfU

Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Comparison of 1/16 Electronics

Post by Kaczor »

Nice comparison. I've never heard of the second and third positions, apparently they are specific to the Chinese market. For "User friendly configuration" for Clark I would give one star for their terrible remote control system ;)
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Thank you: I will save that chart on the PC.
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

I don’t agree. Tk16 is better in every way than the first two. And it does support dual flow, it has high frequency esc that are quiet, Ability to adjust servo motors with tx, bespoke gun stabilization, choice of rx and protocols, voice prompts menu, scalable acceleration, two speaker outputs 8ohm speaker for better sound quality. Auto cannon sound for IFVs, mg smoke I could go on. All of these things are way more important to me than Community of Users and whatnot.
t34vn
Recruit

Post by t34vn »

Shagnifico wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:54 pm I don’t agree. Tk16 is better in every way than the first two. And it does support dual flow, it has high frequency esc that are quiet, Ability to adjust servo motors with tx, bespoke gun stabilization, choice of rx and protocols, voice prompts menu, scalable acceleration, two speaker outputs 8ohm speaker for better sound quality. Auto cannon sound for IFVs, mg smoke I could go on. All of these things are way more important to me than Community of Users and whatnot.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m the author of the chart. What do you mean CS-TK16 or something else? If that’s the case, then I hear you. But my view is very different.

CSTK has a good driving control and easy to configure, which already reflected in the chart. But I’m sorry, sound quality of CSTK is just garbage. They have some built-in sound packs. All come with poor quality. And I’m talking about sound pack quality, not the 02 outputs with 8Ohm speakers. If you have shitty sound pack, great speakers doesn’t help! We call it :poop: IN :poop: OUT, lolz.

The Gun Stabilization come with the SWB module. I think great idea. Easy to setup! But look at how responsive the module is, at least when comparing with others, just simply not match with my standard, especially the vertical gyro for gun stabilization.

And, BTW, I guess you don’t pay IR battle, that’s why you didn’t mention it. CSTK doesn’t support IR.

I will publish another short article to briefly share what stands behind the rating, so people can better reflect their view.

Thanks again and have a great start of the week.
Last edited by t34vn on Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edumardo
Private

Post by Edumardo »

nice comparison, thanks for sharing! :clap:

If you have the possibility, it would be nice if you included the CS TK26 board in the next version
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

t34vn wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:15 pm
Shagnifico wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:54 pm I don’t agree. Tk16 is better in every way than the first two. And it does support dual flow, it has high frequency esc that are quiet, Ability to adjust servo motors with tx, bespoke gun stabilization, choice of rx and protocols, voice prompts menu, scalable acceleration, two speaker outputs 8ohm speaker for better sound quality. Auto cannon sound for IFVs, mg smoke I could go on. All of these things are way more important to me than Community of Users and whatnot.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m the author of the chart. What do you mean CS-TK16 or something else? If that’s the case, then I hear you. But my view is very different.

CSTK has a good driving control and easy to configure, which already reflected in the chart. But I’m sorry, sound quality of CSTK is just garbage. They have some built-in sound packs. All come with poor quality. And I’m talking about sound pack quality, not the 02 outputs with 8Ohm speakers. If you have shitty sound pack, great speakers doesn’t help! We call it SHIT IN SHIT OUT, lolz.

The Gun Stabilization come with the SWB module. I think great idea. Easy to setup! But look at how responsive the module is, at least when comparing with others, just simply not match with my standard, especially the vertical gyro for gun stabilization.

And, BTW, I guess you don’t pay IR battle, that’s why you didn’t mention it. CSTK doesn’t support IR.

I will publish another short article to briefly share what stands behind the rating, so people can better reflect their view.

Thank you for the update just a word in your ear,
Please could you use the :poop: emoji not the word.
Some parents might have a problem with their kids who use this Forum otherwise :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

Why do you say tk16 doesn’t support IR?

t34vn
Recruit

Post by t34vn »

jarndice wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:51 am
t34vn wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:15 pm

CSTK has a good driving control and easy to configure, which already reflected in the chart. But I’m sorry, sound quality of CSTK is just garbage. They have some built-in sound packs. All come with poor quality. And I’m talking about sound pack quality, not the 02 outputs with 8Ohm speakers. If you have shitty sound pack, great speakers doesn’t help! We call it SHIT IN SHIT OUT, lolz.

Thank you for the update just a word in your ear,
Please could you use the :poop: emoji not the word.
Some parents might have a problem with their kids who use this Forum otherwise :thumbup:
YES! I definitely should use the icon instead. Will change that :D
t34vn
Recruit

Post by t34vn »

Shagnifico wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:46 pm Why do you say tk16 doesn’t support IR?

I saw the diagram and 02 reasons:
  • The manufacturer cannot make it work
  • I don’t know anybody else could make it work
Maybe I should change it to “Document says support IR but need to prove”. Thanks for the feedback.

Return to “Other electronics”