UNLOVED BUT EFFECTIVE- SYRIAN 'FURY'

tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: UNLOVED BUT EFFECTIVE- SYRIAN 'FURY'

Post by tankme »

If you get a printer you can print things for the whole family. Tell the significant other...you are buying it for her. lol
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tankme wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:56 pm If you get a printer you can print things for the whole family. Tell the significant other...you are buying it for her. lol
Oh she couldnt care less if I did, but the dance lessons and costumes for the 2 girls keep me out of that game I can tell ya!!
Plus, Im too dumb to make the thing work even if I got one.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I understand the economic challenge, Herman (although a good 3D printer isn't really all that expensive). In 2022, after a few years of envying all the wonders here on RCTW, I seriously considered a 3D printer--and I could have had it as a gift from my sweetheart. However, as I looked at my mountainous pile of projects (RC AFVs, static AFVs, trains, 1/18 airplanes, egad, what else!), considered all the 3D printed goodies I have bought from others, and considered all that is available online, I decided that I would forego the opportunity. I do, however, disagree: you have demonstrated over and over and over that you are perfectly capable of making a 3D printer work well.
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:59 am Oh she couldnt care less if I did, but the dance lessons and costumes for the 2 girls keep me out of that game I can tell ya!!
Plus, Im too dumb to make the thing work even if I got one.
Aye right, you are.

Return to “Modern Builds”