Elf on the Shelf!

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Elf on the Shelf!

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Now i have to say we are a patient bunch at WCP Models, but this Elf on a Shelf business is just getting ridiculous
Those naughty little Elves broke in and raided some models from the work room and then started to throw them around the joint, take some apart and taking my tools and even bashing them up into pieces

Seriously Santa, get a grip on your Elves!

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Elf on the Shelf!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Damn, I have the SAME problem :wtf:
I just showed my girls your unfortunate pictures, and bless them, they volunteered to drag them out and throw them in the bin.............
I'm all on for that, or, if the ones in my place get to doing that to ME...............I will round them up & run them over with the mower @)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Oh no! That little stinker has taken a ball peen hammer to my 251! Well coal and switches for the naughty elves. And the most joyful of holidays to Catherine, Will, and the Product Testing Engineers.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

However, there is a solution of how to deal with naughty Elf's, although, it may cause bigger problems down the line :think:
Attachments
IMG-20221121-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20221121-WA0011.jpg (86.63 KiB) Viewed 573 times
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Off topic”