Forum updated

News and Announcements from RC Tank Warfare will be posted here. Also, this board contains the forum rules, please make sure you read these rules before you post.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Forum updated

Post by Matdragon »

Hi All,

Sorry if you experienced a brief moment of downtime today (around 5 minutes), I have now updated the forum to the latest version of the software to include all of the latest security patches.

Since the release of the new RC Tank Warfare website, this process is far more streamlines and we will endeavour to keep up to date with all of the latest software in order to maintain the most safe, secure and feature rich environment for everybody!

More importantly - we have also turned on the new Christmas header image! If you cant see it, your browser has probably cached the old one so please clear your cache (hold CTRL and press F5) and you should see the new festive logo!

Wishing everybody a very merry christmas!

Many thanks,
Matt
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Forum updated

Post by jarndice »

How very festive ,
Thank you Matt for your hard work on the Forum and a very happy Christmas to you and yours.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Forum updated

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

The various updates and transition have gone remarkably smoothly, Matt! Now let's see, when was the last time I donated? :think: Well, if I cannot remember, it's time I do so again. And PayPal makes it so easy.
'Tis done! :D Y'all join me now. :wave:

Return to “News and Announcements”