Engel akula swap for RC tanks, boats etc

If you have something you would like to swap for something else, please post it here! (with full details!)
Forum rules
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules before creating a thread. The rules can be found here: viewforum.php?f=5078
tomhugill
Captain

Engel akula swap for RC tanks, boats etc

Post by tomhugill »

I'm looking to see anyone would be interested trades for my Engel akula project. This was a boat I had stripped down and had repainted by rc model tank art. I've started reassembling the internals but don't have the time for the foreseeable future.

This comes with the tmax 2 dive system, the tanks have been rewired and tested. All working as it should be. The bow planes and scopes were also reassembled and were working when I last tested them a couple of years ago, although I don't have the decoder to test now.

I've also purchased from rcshipyard a printed deck for all the electrics and servos to sit on as well as 10ah liFe replacement battery at a cost of about £140.

I have the RME controller from Engel which was working last time I tested it. I'll also include and Engel 4 way switch, I've never been able to get my head round this but you might have more luck than me!

I've got the 7 blade prop it came with, shaft and coupler. There are also servos an mtroniks esc (untested) and various o rings which I bought to replace the old ones.

I'm looking for other RC subs, RC tanks, boats etc by way of trade.

Located in northwest Manchester. Any questions drop me a pm or reply to the ad.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Re: Engel akula swap for RC tanks, boats etc

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

An unusual model for sure
What scale is that Sub?
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

WCP RC MODELS wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:53 pm An unusual model for sure
What scale is that Sub?
1/90 ish, a bit of an odd scale but close enough to 1/96 for no one to notice.
glenny25
Private

Post by glenny25 »

this still going ?

Return to “Swaps”