Battery power question.

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Battery power question.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Dendimerk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:01 pm It's always a challenge to find the right balance between power and size for these electronic setups.

Now, regarding the 9V L1022 10 A battery, it's awesome that it's more compact than the standard PP3. However, be mindful that smaller size often means a lower capacity. I'd recommend checking the milliampere-hour (mAh) rating of the L1022. If it's significantly lower than the PP3, it might drain quicker, especially if you've got a server and electronics to power.
Why don't you post your spam now, instead of this pretend interest to come back to another day, and edit your post for some crap cleaning product?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Oh, ok, be like that then and run away when I'm talking to you.
I was very interested in the magical qualities of an overly priced, low quality carpet cleaner :(
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Son of a gun-ner wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:53 pm Oh, ok, be like that then and run away when I'm talking to you.
I was very interested in the magical qualities of an overly priced, low quality carpet cleaner :(
:haha: :haha: :haha: :crazy:

:thumbup:

Keep fightin the good fight Mick :wave:
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore

Return to “Other electronics”