SU 100 RESURRECTION..3RD GUARDS, BELORUSSIAN FRONT , 1945

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: SU 100 RESURRECTION..3RD GUARDS, BELORUSSIAN FRONT , 194

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Well, I'm not actually playing theatrics !!.................I really dont know what my next project should be :think:

I have available ;

- Tamiya tiger 1 early to convert to a late in Italy that was the first Tiger ever knocked out by new a Zealand armoured unit.

- Panzerwerfer '42 that is an Alwyn Turner lower chassis that I can either make the upper for, or dip into the world of Chris ludwig kits and wait for it to arrive.

- T90 that i will for certain do as a Ukraine Conflict Russian version, with cage, and gravel basket add on armour.

- Really old Mattoro Sturmtiger that needs a new lower and a major conversion to be right.

- 2 H/L Kv1's that can be whatever they can be ...................... :/ (Im out of ideas there) maybe a Vandra Zis, but that would require an import of parts. Could do a Kolobanov 864 version ?

- H/L Tiger 1 that I was going to do a quicky on & turn it into Wittmans fist Tiger 1331 & sell :eh:

- A surprise fathers day gift(that I dont know about) Trumpeter T34/76 1942 that I intend on turning into a T34/57 "Exterminator" so called 'White 20' which i need to get a barrel for from overseas.

- And a late war StuH '42 with the big muzzle brake 105mm howitzer which I have no bits for yet.

So thats the list of options ;)
happy to take suggestions as I have no real feeling on what to do next :crazy:
Attachments
WHITE 20 EXTERMINATOR
WHITE 20 EXTERMINATOR
T-34-57-1-1200x389.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 925 times
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Raminator »

Spent a bit of time catching up on this, and it's a hell of a result Herman. I'm glad to see this blast from the past given a second chance, you've done the original build proud!

You've been sitting on Alwyn's Maultier chassis for years now, that'd get my vote. What would you need to do to scratch the upper? It's fairly blocky, should be straightforward to bash out of styrene sheets.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Raminator wrote:Spent a bit of time catching up on this, and it's a hell of a result Herman. I'm glad to see this blast from the past given a second chance, you've done the original build proud!

You've been sitting on Alwyn's Maultier chassis for years now, that'd get my vote. What would you need to do to scratch the upper? It's fairly blocky, should be straightforward to bash out of styrene sheets.

great to see you back Mr Ram..................

Damn, I knew you'd say that :problem:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Markocaster
Staff Sergeant

Post by Markocaster »

You did an amazing job Herman
Really transformed it..
I vote T-90

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HL /Mato tiger 1 early, Tamiya Tiger 1 early, Taigen tiger 1 mid
Taigen T34/85, HL SU-100
Jagdpanzer Lang
Taiga Jagdpanther
Heng Long Sherman DGS Firefly kit
Tamiya King Tiger (unbuilt)
Mato all metal Panzer III
1/10 Jagdpanther
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Markocaster wrote:You did an amazing job Herman
Really transformed it..
I vote T-90

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Mr Caster, I gave it hot to help it look right.
And again I appreciate you giving me the chance to get hold of it & hopefully finish it in the vision you might have wanted.

The T-90 is a smart vote, but Ive just done 2 Russian vehicles, so a break might be in order :think:
But, it adds to my quandary................
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: SU 100 RESURRECTION..3RD GUARDS, BELORUSSIAN FRONT , 1945

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Hmm, it seems the T90 was the winner after all !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I was on Motion RC's website last week and found a "returned" T-90 Pro edition with all metal running gear/gearboxes. It said non-running so I took a chance on it. Paid $250 for it including shipping. I got it the other day and already fixed it. All that was wrong with it was a bad speaker and the switch was plugged into the wrong slot on the HL 7.0 board. Got it for $70 off their normal price so it was a good deal for me.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
blimp
Sergeant

Post by blimp »

:wave: Hey Herman , need a different 'T34 barrel ? fishing rod blanks are my go to -( my latest W.i.P.)
PB277013 (2).JPG
PB277013 (2).JPG (1010.15 KiB) Viewed 739 times

B.
to the bouncy room ! Yay !
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Fishing rod!!
A stroke of genius :thumbup:
Now to find the dimensions of the gun so I can troll the outdoors shops for a suitable section !
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tankme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:07 pm I was on Motion RC's website last week and found a "returned" T-90 Pro edition with all metal running gear/gearboxes. It said non-running so I took a chance on it. Paid $250 for it including shipping. I got it the other day and already fixed it. All that was wrong with it was a bad speaker and the switch was plugged into the wrong slot on the HL 7.0 board. Got it for $70 off their normal price so it was a good deal for me.

That was a good deal.
I blew a speaker in mine on day one out of the box so it must be a thing.
Mine was the pro edition too, runs a treat
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “T-34”