Aurdino Mega TCB

This forum relates to the Open Source Tank Control Board (TCB). Please read the sticky and visit the main site to find out all about the board and how to install it.
baldrick131
Lance Corporal

Re: Aurdino Mega TCB

Post by baldrick131 »

It does get hot even on 2s that's why I added the heatsink on the PCB as I was concerned at its temp when on the prototype board
whitecitadel
Private

Post by whitecitadel »

Looking good Ziddan, can I ask where you ordered your PCB's, if you would recommend them and roughly what it cost?

When I looked originally as it had multiple layers the PCB was coming in quite expensive, I ordered a lot of components but life got in the way and I never did finish drawing a TCB based PCB that avoided the extra layers.

I might just go with Baldricks design if the cost is acceptable.
ziddan
Recruit

Post by ziddan »

JLCPCB, as linked in the info file, i think i got some sorta deal, either it was a campaign or maybe it was because i was a new customer, totalled €3.52 just for five shipped boards, which was a pleasant surprise.

Took a week or two, highly recommended.

I ordered a second 2560 mini to solder up another with the arduino sitting below the shield to see if i can save some space in my Pz2F that way.
whitecitadel
Private

Post by whitecitadel »

That was super-cheap! They often have a deal for new users, I have used them before and I was sure when I tried it it was coming out at €50 or something for Baldricks PCB, I need to try again clearly!

EDIT: Ok without being logged in, its showing me $7 and when logged in the same plus $3 for shipping.

Return to “Open Panzer Tank Control Board”