WCPs 1/16 Flak 36 88mm.

Tell forum members about your new purchase here, your chance to let others know what is in the box.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: WCPs 1/16 Flak 36 88mm.

Post by jarndice »

I do not do photographs but even if I did there is nothing to photograph,
I have tapped threads on longer versions of the WCP 88mm Flak cable reel axles to fit wing nuts :thumbup:
Until the Spring comes I will not be painting my 88 because the Workshop is unheated so that is that.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Challenge time for Cat
Going to ask her to hunt out, clean and get parts ready to build one of these 88mm for an upcoming show.
I think this is a big statement 1/16 artillery piece so be great to have one to show off, at least in an unpainted state! lol
Something cool for the Diamond T to drag around like they have just stolen it off the German Army lol
Fingers crossed she can pull it off
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Good luck to Catherine! I take forever to build and paint anything, as e.g., many here on RCTW has seen with my 1/2 Ton 4x4. (I did build the 1/18 Merit model about five years ago, and it is fine, but the size difference is obvious in larger scales).
I will be interested to see photos of the 88 when it's ready for (or better yet at) the show. You know, Will, that I am drooling to get one of these, even if I still haven't painted the Gulaschkanone or the searchlight. :{

Return to “Unboxing”