Heng Long module TK-7.0

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
cheselpm
Recruit

Re: Heng Long module TK-7.0

Post by cheselpm »

Hello..I have HL T90 with the TK7.0 unit..it only has 2 engine sounds and both seem to be diesels..All the infomation on the TK7.0 suggests that it has leopard diesel and Abrams turbines mine has 2 diesels .One of them starts with a klxon horn and i assume that is the modern one with warning horn.Any one have info on which two sounds are on the TK7 or is it model dependant ??
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) Good evening, on this forum there is a lot of knowledge, but it would be nice to go through the presentation box, to know more about you, your passions, for how long in the RC, etc. and afterwards will find a lot of answers, c ' is also a rule of courtesy :D
Buzzbomb
Recruit

Post by Buzzbomb »

Hello, my son and I picked up some of the barrel flash simulators that were supposed to be plug and play with the HL tanks. They have a 5 pin connector that doesn't appear to be used on the 7.0. Does anyone have any idea how we could wire these up? I'm not averse to soldering or changing connector pins around. But I don't want to let the magic smoke out either.
HL M41 7.0
HL Abrams 7.0
HL KT 7.0
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening,
if you talk? what i believe? Flash X?non? actually I am thinking of the view of the circuit board,
that it is not possible to install this system, but a flash Led on the corresponding card
B7AAA719-0BB8-4550-B451-D45048043F7C.png
on the Xenon system, there are 3 wires for the +/- power supply and the signal, and 2 others on a small connector, for the flash control microswitch.
Buzzbomb
Recruit

Post by Buzzbomb »

Hello,

They are the Taigen high intensity flasher module. To install on the 6.X HL boards, there was a socket for the 5 pin connector. As you said, +/- and signal and then a small connector which was supposed to be "jumped." If I could figure out where the +/- and signal wires needed to go I think we would be in business on the 7.0. There just isn't a lot of info out there beyond the chart you displayed. And then there is getting rid of the airsoft functionality while retaining the cannon sound, hull recoil, etc. That wind up and delay is pretty terrible.
HL M41 7.0
HL Abrams 7.0
HL KT 7.0
Buzzbomb
Recruit

Post by Buzzbomb »

I looked again and I was mistaken. Its for older tank function units. Back to the drawing board.
HL M41 7.0
HL Abrams 7.0
HL KT 7.0
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Am I missing something?
Why do you think a Taigen Flash module will work with a Heng Long Control Board ?
They are completely different companies.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

yes exact, but I am right in the sense, or the unit X?no, works as well on Old RX 18 HL or Taigen !!! in the case here it is not possible, since system not identical and specific HL, me may be misspoken :'(
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The Taigen flash unit in its complete state won’t work on a 7.0 but if you cut & join the two woes to a servo connection plug and place it it the correct port it will .
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) Hello Herman, OK for the modification, I do not know the 7.0 turntable and do not question your knowledge. But some of you misunderstand how possible to plug into a servo socket? you need a plus and a minus for the electronics that produce the high voltage of the Strob, with a third wire on it, the other two are the contact activated, on the RC Tank.de site it is indicated that not intended to work with a type 6, but nothing for the 7?
have a good day

Return to “Heng Long”