N scale scenery in progress

This section is for all of you who would like to 'show and tell' about your Trains / Locomotives - whatever the scale or gauge!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: N scale scenery in progress

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Stay with it, even when scenery is tedious work. For a month, the five of us regular Tuesday modelers have been putting down gloppy ground around and in between track on a friend's 900 square foot O gauge railroad. It's tough work, requiring frequent coffee and food breaks. :haha:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

I can only imagine . And I with my small doorsize N scale should have been done by now..
Drammen Rock City
maxmekker

Post by maxmekker »

another kit done

and testing out some asphalt/concrete paste from Ammo for further road/side roads on the layout

Drammen Rock City
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

The building and its associated asphalt and concrete look quite realistic, but North American. What kind of engines and rolling stock will you run? I did see a Ferguson, perfect for Western Europe, the UK, and to a somewhat lesser extent, the US any time from the '50s to even now. And I noticed a boxcar for the Toledo, Peoria, and Western, maybe a Microtrains product.
maxmekker

Post by maxmekker »

my rolling stock is kinda a mixed batch of whatever I could get hold of ( not much US stuff to be had here in Norway) so that will not be wery realistick in terms of area / and maybe time period also.
Drammen Rock City
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

I thought you might prefer European engines and rolling stock. If you want specific US engines or cars, I can likely help, but shipping costs would be a problem (as it is here in the US for European goods).
maxmekker

Post by maxmekker »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:03 pm I thought you might prefer European engines and rolling stock. If you want specific US engines or cars, I can likely help, but shipping costs would be a problem (as it is here in the US for European goods).
thanks for the offer. I have a few that have helped me out with receiving ebay stuff and repacking it for shipping to me later . I will let you know if I stumble on to someting good I want :-)
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Trains / Locomotives”