PANTHER 111, 116TH WINDHUND Dv, HOUFFALIZE 1944

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: PANTHER 111, 116TH WINDHUND Dv, HOUFFALIZE 1944

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukxLNkwgnbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5wekvQcx0

I will revisit this place one day, one day........my last visit there was in 2009.
The entire facility has been beautifully presented and the Panther, well whats not to like.
A credit to the town and local Government
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

I had seen this recently. I of course did some unabashed screengrabs for reference. Definitely credit to the local folks. Nice find/share Mr. Bix I do love your build. Do you still have it? Do you run it?

We should have a thread/post/section where members specifically share their oldest tanks and either run them or get them running again.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Rather a nifty idea, MrChef: "a thread/post/section where members specifically share their oldest tanks and either run them or get them running again." In fact, I just did so a few weeks ago: viewtopic.php?p=353224&hilit=Tauchpanzer#p353224 I would welcome others to use that thread for a start, maybe with the title changed to something more general.

Return to “Heng Long Builds”