Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
RCPlaneFanatic
Recruit

Re: Heng Long TK 7.1 - A LOT OF NEW FEATURES

Post by RCPlaneFanatic »

What is the option listed as "cannon stabilization switch", function #10 in the feature list? It says prepared for subsequent upgrading, has that upgrade been released?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day folks, just got a 7.1 down here. Has Tiger and T90 sound set.
My question is...................on firing the main gun the thing seems to find an auto-loader default breach return function regardless of the sound set chosen.
Great if you have a modern MBT with an autoloader like a T90, but not cool if you want it in a Tiger 1.
Is there a way of disabling this function and if so, how??
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ArchieNov
Recruit

Post by ArchieNov »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:31 am G'day folks, just got a 7.1 down here. Has Tiger and T90 sound set.
My question is...................on firing the main gun the thing seems to find an auto-loader default breach return function regardless of the sound set chosen.
Great if you have a modern MBT with an autoloader like a T90, but not cool if you want it in a Tiger 1.
Is there a way of disabling this function and if so, how??

If I remember correctly, it's the Button K + Control stick 2 pushed upward to activate/deactivate that function
HL TK 7.1_Manual_11.png
HL TK 7.1_Manual_11.png (695.23 KiB) Viewed 35048 times
fullysemiautomatic
Recruit

Post by fullysemiautomatic »

Anyone know why they switched to a Deans connector on the 7.1? I am trying to find the best way to connect an xt60 connector. Should I change the connector, or is there an adaptor to use?
ArchieNov
Recruit

Post by ArchieNov »

fullysemiautomatic wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:47 am Anyone know why they switched to a Deans connector on the 7.1? I am trying to find the best way to connect an xt60 connector. Should I change the connector, or is there an adaptor to use?
I assume the reason they changed to a Deans is because it's a much better connector than those old Tamiya style ones. Personally, I changed all my batteries to use Deans connectors. I also have an adaptor, but that was a DIY.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Just buy (or solder youself) one of those:
adapter-xt60-male-dean-t-female-4211.jpg
adapter-xt60-male-dean-t-female-4211.jpg (9.06 KiB) Viewed 29115 times
deans.png
deans.png (154.23 KiB) Viewed 29115 times
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I prefer the one piece molded XT60 to Deans if I need a converter. I bought a kit off Ebay a while back that had Tamiya to XT60, Deans to XT60, and a few others all in one using the overmolded type like these:

https://alofthobbies.com/products/xt60- ... erter-plug
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
abramsky
Lance Corporal

Post by abramsky »

ATGMUSMC wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:11 pm ...The other four are CN13 (Light Sensor System Switch,...no idea what that does) CN14 (Extension Function Interface, REALLY have no idea what that does) CN15 (IR emitter) and CN16 (IR rcvr).
LIke I said, I have not seen CN17 on the 7.1. So I think that CN13 serves that function.
So. I have written plenty for one morning. You guys have a great day and if you have input or want to ask something...feel free to do so.
Semper Fi,
Alan
Hello
I am the original author of this thread. Since my son grew up and stopped being interested in toys, I returned to my main hobby - making music and servicing electric guitars and amplifiers - so I haven't been here for a long time... But yesterday, out of sentiment, I checked my old thread out of curiosity. I can explain to you what CN13 does - using the example of my video here:
phpBB [video]

CN13 - Light Sensor System allows you to raise the barrel like in modern tanks - when it is above the rear deck with the engine. I made such a module for my son's tank and if you live in the EU - I can make a second one and send it to you (for the price of the parts, my time to make it and shipping costs).

Return to “Heng Long”