1/14!

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
michelekingtiger
Lance Corporal

1/14!

Post by michelekingtiger »

i have an old nikko WRC rc rally car, i got it because i had one of these when i was little and it broke but i had so much fun with it i decided to get one off ebay! i have an evo body but am looking for something a bit more fun and iteresting! like a van shell really? does anyone know where i can get a 1/14 van shell? or any 1/14 shell? cheers
-1/16 Tamiya King Tiger Porsche Turret (late war)
-RC Sdkfz halftrack
-1/16 HL Tiger (early)
Saxondog
Captain

Re: 1/14!

Post by Saxondog »

Just so I know were on the same Page,"van shell"as in cargo-van type vehicle? If so the local shop has racing every weekend,If it's a van you want I could check it out.They have loads of stuff but the post might be high.If the shell is cheap with the post I will let you know,Ford.Chevy.dodge.or Toyota which do you prefer?SAX
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
michelekingtiger
Lance Corporal

Post by michelekingtiger »

no worries now i have just finished building a van shell :) but thank you saxon dog for offering to help! :D  i dont really know what design to do tho, i have a template of the van shell, any ideas of what to do to it? graphics wise. cheers
-1/16 Tamiya King Tiger Porsche Turret (late war)
-RC Sdkfz halftrack
-1/16 HL Tiger (early)
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

the mystery machine.

scooby dooby doo .............
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

VANDALL,A 1970's dragster van that was fast.Black with blue flames starting from the grill and running back.Their is a revell kit of this van still available from time to time on evilbay.I know that we have no fewer than 1 drag strip in every state,most have one in every big city,but the vandell was pretty cool.And drag racing is done in the UK,so maybe you can find the kit,just an idea.Perhaps scooby doo would be better,na Build a hot-rod
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”