Centurion,

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
jarndice
Colonel

Centurion,

Post by jarndice »

Haya have begun to prepare for the introduction into the production of a 1/16 RTR Mk 3 Centurion, :clap: :clap: :clap:
It should go on sale sometime in 2021,
No price yet but if its specs are anywhere close to the Cheiftain it must be worth putting ones hand in the kids inheritance.
Any questions ?
Well you know where to find Andrew. :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Centurion,

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Thanks for the headsup, Shaun. :thumbup: Looks like I shall have break the piggy bank open, and maybe a real one while I'm at it :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Oh my....
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I looked on Andrew's website, Shaun, but couldn't find a mention of the upcoming project. Do you have a link I might have missed?
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

43rdRecceReg wrote:I looked on Andrew's website, Shaun, but couldn't find a mention of the upcoming project. Do you have a link I might have missed?
RCU :thumbup:
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Certainly one to watch, though I haven’t bought the chieften yet it’s with in sights, just need to get some of my build finished first
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

That is good news. I have always been keen to build an Australian MKV from Vietnam but not keen enough to take on the cost and extra detailing work of a Ludwig kit. This sounds like it will do the job nicely. I might have my Jagdpanther done by "sometime in 2021" too if I pull my finger out.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

With a choice of barrels and a modified engine bay for the later marques,
This really could be what we have been looking for
The Cent was modified by different armies to match their needs and Haya's offering might just provide the working template we have been looking for.
I just hope he is ready for the demand.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

jarndice wrote:With a choice of barrels and a modified engine bay for the later marques,
This really could be what we have been looking for
The Cent was modified by different armies to match their needs and Haya's offering might just provide the working template we have been looking for.
I just hope he is ready for the demand.
...and the 'bells and whistles', going from recent input, will probably include a smoking, flashing, recoiling barrel. :D Of course, the ultimate would be one that also launches a projectile- but projectiles seem to exclude light in the barrel, unless a channel could be created for a fibre-optic line. :think: I don't see why smoke can't be added to an airsoft function, though, if the smoke is introduced immediately somewhere post-shot. :D

Return to “Hobby News”