Tamiya RC Kübelwagen

This section is for you to give a commentary / build log of your Tamiya tank. Remember - lots of pictures please!
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Tamiya tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
easy8
Private

Re: Tamiya RC Kübelwagen

Post by easy8 »

Sooooo much functionality in soo little space....well done

cheers Easy8
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

The butt cutter has done its job... :haha:
many people spend a lot of money on surgery
mostly women ... ;D
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:That dashboard looks really good!
I'll mirror what Jim said.

Very nice work Ralf! :thumbup: :clap:

This makes me wonder how Jim's Kubelwagen is going?! Well Jim? :think: :wave:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I accidentally roasted my esc! The Benedini and receiver seem to be okay. Waiting on the new esc now. Slow shipping.
EAO

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:I accidentally roasted my esc! The Benedini and receiver seem to be okay. Waiting on the new esc now. Slow shipping.
I guess it could of been way worse! :lolno:

So Ralf, how does a fine German end up in the Bayou (of all places)?! Inquiring minds want to know. :crazy:

Cheers,
Eric.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Doch ja, Ralph. Warum ist so ein Mann im Louisiana? Ist da ganz heiss, so schwitzt man immer.
Trora
Corporal

Post by Trora »

I am not in Baton Rouge , stay in germany near Heidelberg / Mannheim , wait my kids is finishing german high school next year in springtime , than i plan going home don't know is Baton Rouge but is the US
Would like to go home
EAO

Post by EAO »

Trora wrote:I am not in Baton Rouge , stay in germany near Heidelberg / Mannheim , wait my kids is finishing german high school next year in springtime , than i plan going home don't know is Baton Rouge but is the US
Gotcha Ralf,

My curiosity is sated.

Regards,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Trora
Corporal

Post by Trora »

Ok guys , my Mom's family comes from Baton Rouge LA , my Mama was with my Grandfather in Mannheim BFV , he was on duty there , had to go for his fifth tour to Nam and is killed there in 72 , my Mom was at this time married to my father , there still is :) so we ended up living in germany because of my Dad is german and his family is a old military family here

And thx for your friendly comments and interest on my builds

My Daddy in Law is burried in Missouri , Remember SGM Jerry L. Shell Veteran of the Korean War and Vietnam

Greets Ralf
Would like to go home
EAO

Post by EAO »

Trora wrote:Ok guys , my Mom's family comes from Baton Rouge LA , my Mama was with my Grandfather in Mannheim BFV , he was on duty there , had to go for his fifth tour to Nam and is killed there in 72 , my Mom was at this time married to my father , there still is :) so we ended up living in germany because of my Dad is german and his family is a old military family here

And thx for your friendly comments and interest on my builds

My Daddy in Law is burried in Missouri , Remember SGM Jerry L. Shell Veteran of the Korean War and Vietnam

Greets Ralf
Ralf,

Bayou and Teutonic, that's some pedigree! 5 tours of Vietnam, that's chewing on some serious dirt! My Father In Law served two and said it was almost more than he could take, and he's one tough guy. Marble Hill isn't very far from where we live in Missouri, and very close to where Jimster's home town of Cape Girardeau is. Next time over that way perhaps I'll hunt up SGM Shell's resting place and pay my respects.

We owe men like that so much! Utmost respect to them and all who have served! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Tamiya Builds”