Help connecting elmod pro on torro tank...

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Help connecting elmod pro on torro tank...

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
A servo is that (photo ) connected to any output of the receiver,it will work proportionally will one of the sticks of your radio,wich will allow you to know wich stick actuates what.
Yes,it Is of course possible to assign switchs for various functions :thumbup:
IMG_6608.JPG
IMG_6608.JPG (10.13 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
Sorry 8O but in French!! Except the images :haha:
http://www.dehors.eu/modelisme/yvrac/Ra ... servos.pdf
Andreabert
Private

Post by Andreabert »

Ok bought it.
Tomorrow amazon will delivery it to me.

To assign commands like mg, shooting cannon etc to other radio switch i have to go in the mixer mode of the radio?
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

No,no need to mix? Except maybe for certain functions,but the request to Rad....perso does not know how to do :S otherwise it is enough to assign the switchs for the available channels,it is done in the programming of the radio.But if beginner RC the best,would be to say this that you wish and go throug Rads'industry :D as he proposed :thumbup: ( personal opinion )
Andreabert
Private

Post by Andreabert »

well... the tank work...
but... it's appear slow on commands...
i mean... it's normal that the tank it's slow on movment?? i mean left/right..
i see a lot of difference between before and now on driving the tank... it's normal??

another question.. how can i set up the sticks to be more sensitive?? more "fast" ??
Andreabert
Private

Post by Andreabert »

Jofaur86 wrote:No,no need to mix? Except maybe for certain functions,but the request to Rad....perso does not know how to do :S otherwise it is enough to assign the switchs for the available channels,it is done in the programming of the radio.But if beginner RC the best,would be to say this that you wish and go throug Rads'industry :D as he proposed :thumbup: ( personal opinion )
lol.....
Rad......could u help me??
how can assign the other functions of the tank to this damn radio???????
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

As Rad suggested to you I think it is better to start again.
1: For Radio, know how the who does what on it works,the programming
2: the board,there is a power up procedure,with just the motors plugged in, the press the button,but all this is explained in the manual,then there is also,depending in the type of tank,( a red switch, ) etc.
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Andreabert wrote:
Jofaur86 wrote:No,no need to mix? Except maybe for certain functions,but the request to Rad....perso does not know how to do :S otherwise it is enough to assign the switchs for the available channels,it is done in the programming of the radio.But if beginner RC the best,would be to say this that you wish and go throug Rads'industry :D as he proposed :thumbup: ( personal opinion )
lol.....
"Damn radio"??
Sorry man, but you don't know what you are taling about. You have one of the best ones that any person can have as today.
And again, sorry, but if you pay more attention to what we tell you, and to the manuals, you would not have not even one issue and you'd have it running in no time.

Firstly, you connected the receiver wrong, even when our friend Jimster showed you a picture of his receiver, and even when the channel order is clearly stated on the manual.

Secondly, you are complaining about the tank moving strangely, and that is because you are using an incorrect channel order. If you read the manual you will see the first channel must be THROTTLE, so the channel order you are using, RTEA is NOT correct. Yet again, in the manual it clearly says throttle (acceleration) is channel ONE so it needs to be TREA.

Thirdly, as we pointed you, what you have to do is to open youtube and watch some of the zillion videos that show you how to program with open tx software. Dont like videos? Problem listening to english? Plenty of written text in google. I am sure there are plenty of texts even in italian if it is easier for you. Just take again the elmod manual, check the signal you need to send and take some open tx manual and follow the steps, paying attention and following it carefully.

Sorry if it sounds rude but that "damn radio" which sounds "everything is wrong except me" attitude pissed me. Here even when I recommend those boards and radios I never, ever, see not even one euro of them. So if you buy one million boards or not one, nothing changes in my life, we all here do the things for helping. Basically I am doing some developers/sellers/distributors job, for free.

Sorry mate, I am pissed I had to vent it.

Open youtube and start learning how to program and wait some days until you have propper focused questions instead of "it does not work help help help" we cannot do a flash programming course for you. Besides I dont use OPEN TX and I cannot give you a step by step guidance.

Making you replace the software to the one I use might cause you more harm than good, so stick with open tx.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Andreabert
Private

Post by Andreabert »

Jofaur86 wrote:As Rad suggested to you I think it is better to start again.
1: For Radio, know how the who does what on it works,the programming
2: the board,there is a power up procedure,with just the motors plugged in, the press the button,but all this is explained in the manual,then there is also,depending in the type of tank,( a red switch, ) etc.
I did it Jofaurs
Andreabert
Private

Post by Andreabert »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
Andreabert wrote:
lol.....
"Damn radio"??
Sorry man, but you don't know what you are taling about. You have one of the best ones that any person can have as today.
And again, sorry, but if you pay more attention to what we tell you, and to the manuals, you would not have not even one issue and you'd have it running in no time.

Firstly, you connected the receiver wrong, even when our friend Jimster showed you a picture of his receiver, and even when the channel order is clearly stated on the manual.

Secondly, you are complaining about the tank moving strangely, and that is because you are using an incorrect channel order. If you read the manual you will see the first channel must be THROTTLE, so the channel order you are using, RTEA is NOT correct. Yet again, in the manual it clearly says throttle (acceleration) is channel ONE so it needs to be TREA.

Thirdly, as we pointed you, what you have to do is to open youtube and watch some of the zillion videos that show you how to program with open tx software. Dont like videos? Problem listening to english? Plenty of written text in google. I am sure there are plenty of texts even in italian if it is easier for you. Just take again the elmod manual, check the signal you need to send and take some open tx manual and follow the steps, paying attention and following it carefully.

Sorry if it sounds rude but that "damn radio" which sounds "everything is wrong except me" attitude pissed me. Here even when I recommend those boards and radios I never, ever, see not even one euro of them. So if you buy one million boards or not one, nothing changes in my life, we all here do the things for helping. Basically I am doing some developers/sellers/distributors job, for free.

Sorry mate, I am pissed I had to vent it.

Open youtube and start learning how to program and wait some days until you have propper focused questions instead of "it does not work help help help" we cannot do a flash programming course for you. Besides I dont use OPEN TX and I cannot give you a step by step guidance.

Making you replace the software to the one I use might cause you more harm than good, so stick with open tx.
Rad,
Im sorry if u misunderstood my sentence... but it was only a fool.
It is obvious that the radio had no problem.. i have problems cause ita really a new word for me.

I never seen a board before, or a receiver, and i never move an elecric wire before...
Or use a radio... so i dont know nothing and what i can do is ask help.

English is not my favorite language... i can write and read but not listen so well...

So well... sorry if i bother u... and other guys
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

No worries mate, we all had to start.

Anyway, as I told you, check for info in italian. Back in the day I found info even in spanish (Yeah, I am spanish, lol)
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/

Return to “El-Mod”