Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Post by Max-U52 »

My very favorite old British law is the rule of thumb law, which states that it's legal to beat your wife as long as you don't use a stick bigger in diameter than your thumb. @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Just out of curiosity, why the heck did the cabbie have to have a bale of hay in his car? I can't imagine what he would use that for.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

The supposed derivation of "Cab" ie Taxicab is from the Horse Drawn "Hansom" Cab and the law required the driver of a Hansom Cab carried a bale of hay to feed his horse,
When the last Hansom ceased trading the law remained for over 90 years even though the horse was no longer propelling the cab.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Basin79
Recruit

Post by Basin79 »

Well my Tiger has arrived. Thanks once again for those who gave their input and thanks to Dave at Forgebear for all his help.

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Looks good. What are you planning to do with it? New paint? Any upgrades? Will you keep it on the stock Electronics or upgrade to aftermarket?
Basin79
Recruit

Post by Basin79 »

I personally plan to do sweet f.a with it upgrade/paint wise. For me personally this a just something I wanted to drive around and admire. I do plan on buying/making bits of decor for it though and hopefully a few walls etcetera so I can create a diorama or 2.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Where are you? If you're in the states I might be able to send you a few little bits for your tank, like Jerry cans and ammo crates. No charge, of course, as long as you're in the states so that the postage doesn't kill us.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Awesome Tiger 1. The epic beast of beasts! It looks very well outfitted as is. Have fun and be sure to post more photos and maybe even a video of it during maneuvers.
Basin79
Recruit

Post by Basin79 »

Max-U52 wrote:Where are you? If you're in the states I might be able to send you a few little bits for your tank, like Jerry cans and ammo crates. No charge, of course, as long as you're in the states so that the postage doesn't kill us.
I'm in the UK but thanks anyway. I'm actually looking forward to buying little bits and bats. It's a bit like reverse Buckaroo.
Basin79
Recruit

Post by Basin79 »

Jimster wrote:Awesome Tiger 1. The epic beast of beasts! It looks very well outfitted as is. Have fun and be sure to post more photos and maybe even a video of it during maneuvers.
Aye. I'm really, really impressed by it. I'll certainly be getting some pics at some point.

Return to “General Discussion”