1/16 WCP RC Models Pak40 Towable & Poseable

Custom designs 3D Printed
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: 1/16 WCP RC Models Pak40 Towable & Poseable

Post by Will01Capri »

Exhibitedbrute wrote:This give me an idea for a Christmas gift. Would be better with the Opel but the gun itself would surfice. Like some of the others I have been looking at vandra’s for a while German/Russian and British alike but the quality of this looks far better
Thanks for kind words. I like this one better aswell haha, but that may be biased.
Some of the guys on here have one so I am sure you could ask them what they feel of the quality.
But from my point of view I make these for myself to use and abuse offroad.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Just recieved a pair of these wonderful pak40 from Will and even without paint they are extremely detailed and quite beautiful. The details and all the moving parts are so exceptional. Ball bearings, bolts and nuts, coil springs, to name a few.

Print quality is excellent and the rubber tires and hardware really set them off.

I will be painting these soon. The early version will receive a German grey paint scheme and the late version a tri color Camouflage pattern!

I encourage you to purchase one or two Image

Will very impressive work Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

They shipped super fast to the States and the packaging was very well done

Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

They look very nice. The quality seems to be top notch.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I agree. They are fully articulated and have some weight to them. Worth every penny

silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

My Pak40 is the Vandra model. It is not a patch on this one. It was a present so I can't complain but I wish this had been available at the time.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

c.rainford73 wrote:I agree. They are fully articulated and have some weight to them. Worth every penny Image

I must agree, they are much heavier than you might think, they feel like a proper quality product & well worth the moneyImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Thanks guys, I am very proud of the Pak40. It was a good fun build. Glad you like them :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Sherman project?

2 many trucks to list!
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I decided from the photos will and already made my enquires of where to order when we get out of this lock down and work recovers. I have to ask though anything planned for Russian or British guns?

I think it would be massively unfair of me to buy my dad a gun for his birthday and not have one my self. Unfair on me that is, as I already have the truck.
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Exhibitedbrute wrote:I decided from the photos will and already made my enquires of where to order when we get out of this lock down and work recovers. I have to ask though anything planned for Russian or British guns?

I think it would be massively unfair of me to buy my dad a gun for his birthday and not have one my self. Unfair on me that is, as I already have the truck.
I have a very large list which is mostly full of German WW2 equipment, but if i find something i like i will get around to it someday.
So if you have an idea let me know, but the way things are going it could be well over a year before i get round to it haha.
I have been promising a couple of guys to have a go at seperate projects fro quite sometime, but i am trying to use this lockdown to catch up on these projects.
BergeTiger almost done, Panther tank parts, Pak36, Flak 88, 251, Vehicle mounted artillery and loads of other things haha

I do fancy trying a long tom, 25pdr etc. The closest i have to a WW2 British piece is an 18pdr converted from cart wheels to modern wheels as they would have used as a quick easy conversion for training guns and also guns used across the water and kept at home. That will be done in a couple weeks, but in comparison is a very simple model
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Sherman project?

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “WCP Models”