Taigen panzer iv kit.

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Re: Taigen panzer iv kit.

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Cheers Max for the advice on the gear boxes, Just ordered a set, so shall see how they perform when they get here. Likewise cheers to Jarrndice for the wealth of information. I have a feeling this will turn into a nice long build.

Cheers al for watching, more updates to follow. Now for today I think I may have a look at removing those switches on the bottom plate and look at a good place to relocate them.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

|If you want to experiment I can send you a pair of more powerful 360 motors, as well as some 380s (no charge) if you don't have extra of those. Have you got a pinion puller?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

No I do not have a pinon puller. If you have a link to buy one that would be ace. Likewise a massive thank you for the spare wheels and boxes you sent me. Going to be super helpful on this build. That would be ace if you could help me out with those motors. Cannot wait for this to start moving.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

OK, just give me few days to find stuff. I still have your address. I'm pretty sure I did the last box for free, so this time I might ask you to paypal me ten bucks to help with the postage. I like to help out wherever I can, but if i don't get help with postage I would soon go broke. Well, broker than i already am, anyway. @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

I'll happily PayPal the postage boss. Thank you.

Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Ok, update time, i placed an order for the gear boxes and a few other bits and bobs coming in the post. All should be here within the next week or so. I also have a G.I Smoker on order from forebear tanks. So starting to look like I've gotten all the electronics sorted.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I have one like this and it works well, but I always advise that you shop around. You may find one you like better or at a better price.

https://www.ebay.com/i/124007284063?chn ... gLXifD_BwE

I'm still sorting out motors, so pleas be patient. Hope that helps.
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Perfect, thank you for the link. Take your time on the motors. No rush. This is a nice long winter build.

Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Just a shout out to Dave at forebear tanks. I got my G.I smoker today. Great service and as always awesome pricing.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Still waiting on the gearboxes to land before I can crack on with the build, cannot add the internal electronics until I have the gear boxes installed. Hopefully they will come in the post some time soon.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV

Return to “Other Builds”