Taigen Leopard 2A6 V3 or HL Leopard 2A6 V 6.0?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Taigen Leopard 2A6 V3 or HL Leopard 2A6 V 6.0?

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Every tank should have a commander. Laughably, the one supplied with the model wore a Ritterkreuz and a uniform straight out of 1943. Now, since the global market merchants are moving Christmas Advent into November, in order to flog us ever more expensive and useless materialist tat, I thought I'd add an early Christmas Commander to the Leopard. This one is a Catalan favourite on Christmas trees: the 'Trencadis Caganer.'
Quite why he's so popular-even beloved- is even more 'mysterious' than Christmas itself, since he is depicted taking a dump. :lolno: :O
Well, here he is, with no better place to dump one than the Commander's cupola- lately vacated by the inappropriate WW2 supremo.
Leopard 2A6- with Caganer Commander
Leopard 2A6- with Caganer Commander
Caganer Commander and Cupola portaloo
Caganer Commander and Cupola portaloo
The Chinese have a similar figure, oddly enough, but he wouldn't fit in the turret. :thumbdown:
Struggling to find a more appropriate figure (politicians dump on us, not in turrets), I found a figure from Hamburg. ( I used to visit freinds there regularly).
He's the Wasserträger (Literally: Water-dragger/bearer/carrier) associated with the call '"Hummel!Hummel!" (kids shouted this to annoy, and harrass him). His response, in Plattdeutsch (a close relative of English) was
Mors!Mors! (Kiss my ar*e!). Anyway, at least he's German; fits in the cupola, and with those buckets, is able to carry extra fuel in the event of any future attack though the Ardennnes :| :D
Click to ENLARGE
HL Leopard 2A6 and Hummel water bearer<br />2A6 and Hummel Kommander
HL Leopard 2A6 and Hummel water bearer
2A6 and Hummel Kommander
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “General Questions”