German field kitchen

Any other static RC models that don't fit into the above category go here!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: German field kitchen

Post by jarndice »

You old tease you :lolno:
My mouth is watering in anticipation, Well its either that or the smell of Roast pork shoulder coming from the kitchen.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Excelent job! We need more things like this.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Thank you Raul , I agree, set pieces can bring a battlefield to life and adds a bit of interest :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

An oddly relaxing setting you've created there, Lee :thumbup: A very nicely conceived, and executed, tableau :clap: Those wee loaves of bread are actually giving me an appetite :D
Cheers, Roy. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Thank you Roy :D sadly that's the extent of my culinary skills :haha: I find it easier to make from epoxy putty than I would the real thing :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Thank you Roy :D sadly that's the extent of my culinary skills :haha: I find it easier to make from epoxy putty than I would the real thing :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
I meant to ask about the scenic backdrop. Was that one printed out by an antipodean member, Alan (?). It's very, very nice :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Hi Roy, I bought the backdrop online, it is actually two separate ones, the background of the field and the foreground is another which is just a dusty road effect. They are designed as photographic backdrops but I find that by placing the objects that I'm taking the picture of not to close to it seems to work out ok, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Hi Roy, I bought the backdrop online, it is actually two separate ones, the background of the field and the foreground is another which is just a dusty road effect. They are designed as photographic backdrops but I find that by placing the objects that I'm taking the picture of not to close to it seems to work out ok, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
They certainly work, lee :thumbup: I think it was Ken, who goes by the handle of Reaper 323, who's adept at producing topical backdrop scenery. In any event, if you could post a link to a good source for photographic backdrops, it would be really appreciated.
Cheers, Roy
I shall look forward to your next surprise project. Don't forget to give Dobbin, and Mr Ed, a good handful oats after a hard day in the scenery... :D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Hi Roy, if you search photographic backdrops in Ebay there are loads that come up, if I'm looking for something specific as in a snowy scene etc I'd just enter this in the search, they usually come in different sizes and are made of a very robust vinyl material, it takes a bit of sifting through to find suitable scenes but it's worth the effort :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

What a wonderful non-Rc tank alternative :clap: :clap:
Brilliantly done, and top marks to the bread and other detail that you have added.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Other Military Non-RC Models”