Hello folks

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
chris.alliss
Recruit

Re: Hello folks

Post by chris.alliss »

Ill have to check out these mods for the smoke unit, i syppose a good google is in order.....
As for the airsoft mech i wouldnt mind a bit more accurate and powerfull shot, i have read somewhere it is to do with the BBs used........

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Never ever, EVER use the supplied 0.12g BB's.

Get 0.2g/0.25g polished and round BB's. No point getting heavier as the guns are too weak anyway.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

When buying airsoft BBs, the magic word is "seamless". It might say "double polished" or "match grade", but if it doesn't say SEAMLESS, don't use them.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Max-U52 wrote:When buying airsoft BBs, the magic word is "seamless". It might say "double polished" or "match grade", but if it doesn't say SEAMLESS, don't use them.
You say that, but I've been using the bulldog sized and polished range for years without any problems.

Edit: but, I would be highly interested to be told/corrected if my BB's should be changed for better.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It sounds like yours work well for you and it's quite possible that they are seamless even though it doesn't say so. Can you detect any possible seam on the BB? That's what does the damage. It's okay if it says polished or match-grade, both those are good, but you also really want the seamless part, even if it doesn't say so on the label. I just look for the word seamless because then I know. I've never heard of the brand that you're using, have you got a link to them?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Oh no, no marks, seams or blemishes on my bulldog BB's :D

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

That's the key. If the BB has a seam that can tear up the little Rubber seal and that's the end of the game.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

My daughter bought me 10,000 as a B day present :D

chris.alliss
Recruit

Post by chris.alliss »

Back to the control board which one is this. Thanks for the heads up guys .Image

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

That's a V1.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”