TOTM announcement

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:32 am

Friends, Terrans, countrymen, lend me your eyes. . . .

It will be business as usual for the November TOTM with no changes :thumbup:

Sorry for the delay, I've been giving some thought to what I can and can't do with the TOTM, checking out my new status abilities within the TOTM section of this forum, and messaging Mr Rainford and Mr WibblyWobbly with my idea. And now, here I am ready to share as I now know it can be done.

I would like to share the PM I sent to Mr WibblyWobbly and Mr Rainford and get your feedback please.

"A seed of an idea"

"I've been browsing what I can and can't do within the TOTM forum to see if my idea is doable.

My idea is for the month of December, to be a Christmas special, and as it's Christmas, giving the gift of a second chance for runners up during the earlier months of the year, that is all eleven second places being moved to a new December posting and open for votes.

This could be as an extra voting posting, or to replace a normal December competition."

I had thought of doing this for the winners through the year, but then thought, Santa has already been kind to them, and then though, hey, it's Christmas, well, Christmas month. So, what you think?

I've repeated this message in two other places, please reply to the one within the TOTM forum.

TOTM announcement - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=26280

How does one keep these togas on? Bit chilly in just my pants. . . .

Mick.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:43 am

To any moderators, can this one be locked please.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant

Return to Hobby News