From China-Vandra Ram II Canadian Sherman conversion - Build

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: From China-Vandra Ram II Canadian Sherman conversion - B

Post by Raminator »

While I'm impressed with the engineering you've done, I'm probably more curious about the appendage in the centre of your blessing. ;)
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Raminator wrote:While I'm impressed with the engineering you've done, I'm probably more curious about the appendage in the centre of your blessing. ;)
The little thing that I knead in clay was discovered by you.I must confess it to you.This is a very primitive genitalia worship.It comes from very old Chinese tribes.It is believed that with this totem there will be endless flow.I hope my little hobby will be with me all the time.I believe this totem will give the tank life.But the totem has not yet worked.Because I haven't painted him yet.Because I haven't painted him yet.It consists of a small ceremony and an eye to the totem.????????????????????????????
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Because of my negligence, the gun turret caught the wire and caused a short circuit when it was spinning.The wires and the main circuit board immediately emit white smoke.My timely power cuts prevented further expansion.But the controller circuit was damaged.I looked at the controller circuit in detail.A chip was punctured.I compared the damaged circuit board to the sound controller and I found that the name of the chip was 9926A.

So I bought the same chip on “TaoBao”.
I will soon try to repair the damaged circuit board.I wish I could succeed.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Use 3D printing to rebuild the fender box.
The storage box was too large due to data error.Print after remeasurement.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Use 3D printing to rebuild the fender box.
The storage box was too large due to data error.Print after remeasurement.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Computer graphics and 3d printing of a small triangular box attached to the first glove box.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

2013801 wrote:
Raminator wrote:While I'm impressed with the engineering you've done, I'm probably more curious about the appendage in the centre of your blessing. ;)
The little thing that I knead in clay was discovered by you.I must confess it to you.This is a very primitive genitalia worship.It comes from very old Chinese tribes.It is believed that with this totem there will be endless flow.I hope my little hobby will be with me all the time.I believe this totem will give the tank life.But the totem has not yet worked.Because I haven't painted him yet.Because I haven't painted him yet.It consists of a small ceremony and an eye to the totem.????????????????????????????
:D A fascinating (and quite atypical RCTW build) mix of tribal totemism, ancient belief systems, modern technology and a now a good luck phallus! :haha: Perhaps it could be disguised as a lucky periscope.. ;) You have really made my day, 201!. :D
Here's a fertility symbol (and for good fortune) from a Hillside in the English County of Dorset. He's called the Cerne Abbas Giant, and sports a 30ft membrum virile: that's almost as long as the King Tiger Tank, with the barrel in the forward shooting position :D
Cerne Abbas Giant with an impressive set of tools
Cerne Abbas Giant with an impressive set of tools
Cerne Abbas Giant.jpg (84.79 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
I'm still impressed with your reinvention of the wheel, with your cranked MG rotation contivance :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
2013801 wrote:
:D A fascinating (and quite atypical RCTW build) mix of tribal totemism, ancient belief systems, modern technology and a now a good luck phallus! :haha: Perhaps it could be disguised as a lucky periscope.. ;) You have really made my day, 201!. :D
Here's a fertility symbol (and for good fortune) from a Hillside in the English County of Dorset. He's called the Cerne Abbas Giant, and sports a 30ft membrum virile: that's almost as long as the King Tiger Tank, with the barrel in the forward shooting position :D
Cerne Abbas Giant.jpg
I'm still impressed with your reinvention of the wheel, with your cranked MG rotation contivance :thumbup:
Many scenic spots in China boast such natural stones.

In China, we built some buildings into this shape and made it a landmark.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

I cut off the front part of the car and reshaped it with mud.
Private

Post by 2013801 »

Computer graphics and 3d printing to make the rear engine access.
Remove the original exhaust pipe and hatch.And cut a hatch according to the new hatch.Install the new hatch and hinge on both sides of the incision.

Return to “Other Builds”