HL Truck Mods

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: HL Truck Mods

Post by jackalope »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Sorry Gary, you were right, guy belongs on RCU.

A hobby is all about the fun and enjoyment, along with sharing. Just a shame some people take things too seriously, an insult is NOT constructive criticism, and in my mind one should only dare to insult about build accuracy when they themselves have a 100% accurate historical representation themselves, otherwise they can shut up and go elsewhere where their insults are appreciated.

Mick.
THIS x infinity! Not on my watch! You sir are 110% correct!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
jackalope wrote:Will, your truck is cool, carry on.
I quite agree :thumbup:

And thank you Mr jackalope, one tries ones best, took a lot to curb the cutting remarks ;)

And I was 110% correct eh, spoken like a true American, the birth place of 101% and above ;) :haha:
Very welcome sir! It's pronounced "Murica!" :haha:

IMHO if you're one to use creative license and imagination while building your models how dare you belittle someone else for doing the exact same thing. Nope, nuh-uh, not puttin up with it, not even a little bit! You wanna be a rivit counter? GREAT! Museum quality builds are AWESOME! Wish I could achieve the ultra high level of artistry and craftsmanship that some of our members do. But don't think your "what if" builds are better then anyone else's. PERIOD.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

One of the reasons I really love this forum is because we don't have all the trolls like they do at RCU. The guys here do their best to support each other and only offer constructive criticism and that is always offered in a polite and respectful manner. I would probably never have said anything, but it irked me to see one of our own told his build was nonsense, especially from someone that doesn't know jack about historical accuracy. But, like many others before him, he'll learn that we don't play that crap here or he won't be around for long.

Huge thanks to the moderators for stepping in. :clap: :clap:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

why there is so much negativ. friends. I have told the opinion. Do you have sample models here and you try to explain to me for it? I wont understand your claims? you hadnt liked fingers in a bottom. I wrote initially without offenses:(you, of course, excuse me. but it doesnt seem to you that it is absurdity)and there excuse the first that it is written!
I at anybody dont want to swear. just from a fly have inflated an elephant.
I once again apologize if I have offended somebody.
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

I very much like your platform of a forum. many interesting models of which arent present from the producer. it is a lot of useful information. if you hadnt liked my opinion I not offended. if my presence at a forum isnt pleasant to someone. it depends only on the administrator. once again I apologize whom it has concerned.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Apologies accepted by me no worries. I just refuse to suffer a bully, if it is like Mr.Son of a Gunner is saying then no harm no foul.

Mr.Egorz look up a "RAT ROD" on your favorite internet browser, this is what was being built here.
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

Egorz, what language to you speak?
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

:crazy:
Roboticus_Prime wrote:Egorz, what language to you speak?
hello. I use the translator from Russian into English. I from Russia. I apologize if that isnt clear. try to write in English, to translate into Russian, and then again into English. a half of a conversation will be lost.
rochesb
Lance Corporal

Post by rochesb »

It's a pity our political leaders cannot reach out and be friends like people here try to be. For those of us who speak English as our native tongue maybe we need to remember how complex the language is for non native speakers. I have read and re-read the comments made by our Russian friend and can see what he intended to say. I personally don't like hotrods but happily recognise the creative skills of those who engineer them. If we all liked the same things in life it would be very boring . Variety is important.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

rochesb wrote:It's a pity our political leaders cannot reach out and be friends like people here try to be. For those of us who speak English as our native tongue maybe we need to remember how complex the language is for non native speakers. I have read and re-read the comments made by our Russian friend and can see what he intended to say. I personally don't like hotrods but happily recognise the creative skills of those who engineer them. If we all liked the same things in life it would be very boring . Variety is important.
Here hereImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”