Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Post by jackalope »

Called USPS they have no information beyond what the tracking number says, according to them they have yet to receive the parts in China!

I'll be calling John back today at 11 when they open. I think I've been patient enough either they re-ship or refund my money and lose a customer and gain a spot on the blacklist.
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

Post by MyPanzerIII »

Are you sure Mato and USPS open today? I just called Mato no one answer the phone. And according to USPS website, they are closed today for the New Year’s Day. Their office will open Tuesday, January 3.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I called the post office Friday but waited the weekend for any updates. Left a message, John just called me back and he's passing it along to Greg (I think) to look into it further. I'm thinking the stuff either got lost at the post office in China or my order fell through the cracks.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I spoke with Steve today via email and he sincerely apologized for the delays and said....

"This year there was a large amount of packages being shipped within North America during the holiday.  USPS is closed today for the New Year day.  We will ask them to trace the parcel tomorrow.  Normally we should see a shipping update around Jan.10.  I will keep you updated."

He was very kind and responsive.

Hopefully it works out for all of us

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

John called back said they show them as being in the US but he's not sure how seeing USPS tracking shows nothing was ever received. He tells me to wait till January 16th and if the stuff doesn't get here they'll refund my money and if the stuff ever shows up its a gift.
Well that's all well and good but when I ordered the parts they were like 50% off! Soooooo I get a refund and get to pay full price? I NEED the parts not my money back!

So where else can I buy a set of Mato T74 Duckbill tracks and sprockets and idler wheels and Firefly airsoft barrel if not from Mato?!?!

See I've been thinking of getting out of 1/16 scale for 1/6 maybe this is just the universe's way of telling me to not even bother with the Firefly build, just sell everything and either buy my 1/6 King Tiger or just call it quits all together. My stuff will NEVER compare to the fine models produced by you gentlemen so why bother?

Sorry, bad couple days and this crap is the icing on a crap cake.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

jackalope wrote:John called back said they show them as being in the US but he's not sure how seeing USPS tracking shows nothing was ever received. He tells me to wait till January 16th and if the stuff doesn't get here they'll refund my money and if the stuff ever shows up its a gift.
Well that's all well and good but when I ordered the parts they were like 50% off! Soooooo I get a refund and get to pay full price? I NEED the parts not my money back!

So where else can I buy a set of Mato T74 Duckbill tracks and sprockets and idler wheels and Firefly airsoft barrel if not from Mato?!?!

See I've been thinking of getting out of 1/16 scale for 1/6 maybe this is just the universe's way of telling me to not even bother with the Firefly build, just sell everything and either buy my 1/6 King Tiger or just call it quits all together. My stuff will NEVER compare to the fine models produced by you gentlemen so why bother?

Sorry, bad couple days and this crap is the icing on a crap cake.

forgebear did have all this
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Tom, thank you! I'll shoot him a PM and see if he still does.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

MyPanzerIII wrote:Hi SteelBird, Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your helps. I just ask my buddy. He has no problem with his Mato Panzer III and Stug III. I think these two use the same lower hull. Anyway, I have no worry with Mato Mart. If the tank can not meet my expectations. I will return the tank to them. I have just sent an email to Steve from Mato Mart. Hope he could give explanation about Jack's order. I also ask him to hold my order for the Mato Panzer III. Painted or un painted ? I can't decide now. I ask him to give me couple days to make the decision. Again, many thanks for your helps!!!
Hi MyPanzerIII, the holidays almost end. Have you received your PanzerIII? Please share your feeling with it when you got it.

@Jack, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. On taobao it costs 310RMB (around US$45) including driving sprockets and idlers.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
Aussie
Corporal

Post by Aussie »

^^^^There T34 tracks old son?
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Steelbird, thank you sir but as mentioned those are T34 tracks. I need T74 Duckbill tracks and sprockets and idler wheels. Heard back from Dave he's sold out right now but more are on the way so at least I have a back up plan. Thank you Tom!

Return to “General Discussion”