Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

Re: Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Post by MyPanzerIII »

jackalope wrote:WOW man thanks! If my stuff never comes I've already talked to Dave and I know he'll take care of me, he always has!
When you order from Dave. Ask Dave to send the stuffs with delivery on time guarantee. You have been waiting long for the stuffs. Hope no more shipping delay story.....
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

MyPanzerIII wrote:SteelBird, if i was you i will contact Mato to get the tank replaced. I believe they will make things right for me. My Sherman is perfect. The M10 uses the same lower hull as the Sherman I guess. I see many people from youtube are happy with their Mato tanks. My buddy has 4 Mato tanks they are all in perfect condition. So let Mato know your story. Do not buy from them again if you do not like their products.
I did contact Mato but each reply from them took 3 days to arrive. They might live on Mars. So the only thing I could do was contacting the dealer on taobao. Fortunately, he was quite a helpful man and sent me the spare parts I need in order to make the tank runs properly several time with no cost. When I was about to give up I discussed with him if I could send it back to have Mato repair it to me, he promised he'll talk with Mato. However, I found the key problem and solved it myself. There was no need to send it back. Anyway, we are cross-border, not easy to send back and forth.

However, this is my first and also the last Mato tank I'd buy. Maybe I'd change my mind in the future, I don't know. At this point, it has not created any dislike or negative thinking toward Mato yet. I'm not going to buy a whole tank from Mato but I may buy part of the tank from them. Spending US$700 for a 'toy' is a bit insane for me anyway. So that's enough, no more. I'm happy that you're confident enough on Mato's products and service and hope that you'll be happy when the tank arrive too.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

MyPanzerIII wrote:
jackalope wrote:WOW man thanks! If my stuff never comes I've already talked to Dave and I know he'll take care of me, he always has!
When you order from Dave. Ask Dave to send the stuffs with delivery on time guarantee. You have been waiting long for the stuffs. Hope no more shipping delay story.....
I've never had an issue getting stuff from Dave so I'm not worried. I don't mind waiting for the parts but what angers me is due to whatever happened in China I'll lose out on the sale price which will make my wife angry at me when I go to re-order the stuff from Dave at the normal prices. Not Daves fault so I'm not even gonna bother to ask him about price matching I'll just pay his price, get my parts, and build my tank.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

jackalope wrote: I've never had an issue getting stuff from Dave so I'm not worried. I don't mind waiting for the parts but what angers me is due to whatever happened in China I'll lose out on the sale price which will make my wife angry at me when I go to re-order the stuff from Dave at the normal prices. Not Daves fault so I'm not even gonna bother to ask him about price matching I'll just pay his price, get my parts, and build my tank.
It's great to hear that you're confident with Dave. Today I met a French guy on YouTube. He was admiring a Mato's Pz3 and me where to buy. Since he lives in France I told him the best sources should be from either UK or Germany and I directed him to Dave's website. He asked me if the product is good and easy to use, and I told him he better comes here to see how people react about it by himself.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Praise be to ...... (insert to whom ever you pray)
The parts FINALLY made it to the U.S.! They're in Chicago so maybe next week some time they'll complete their journey they started almost 40 days ago!
Hmmmm..... Wonder if they've been wandering through the desert? :think:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Chicago eh...........in the winter eh.............Hmm, dont count on it moving in a hurry out of there.
Ive been stuck in the terminal because of bad weather and the way your luck is running- so will your bits :/
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

At least it's coming. So the wait will be short. My order is coming too, expecting to arrive next Monday.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Herman, working for Norfolk Southern railroad I have a little insight on stuff coming from Chicago as that's our train that brings it to the east coast! The 24M originates in Chicago and terminates here in Maryland at my terminal. We can run through 3 to 4 feet of snow without needing a seperate snow plow. If the snow gets deeper then that we have huge plows they stick in front of 3 5000 horse power locomotives. If THAT'S not enough we have a HUGE snow blower that replaces the snow plow that can eat through snow 10 feet or more!

At least it's here so I know it should make it to me now!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

SteelBird wrote:At least it's coming. So the wait will be short. My order is coming too, expecting to arrive next Monday.
Woo Hoo! Good news all around!

I'm convinced this is a replacement order from them though they won't tell me.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Tonight on the 6 o'clock news, heavy snows expected to fall in all levels of Hell. Satin assured residents that Hell will remain open through this blizzard and will continue to except new residents. Current residents of Hell are advised to shelter in place and not try to make it to other levels as the blizzard will hit all 10 levels. This IS the big one folks!

In other news my God damn Mato parts finally made it to my house! 50 FREAKING days AFTER I ordered them! Proving once and for all the slow boat to China is STILL in full operation! 50 damn days! Phileas Fogg could have gotten the stuff here faster then the post man!

Return to “General Discussion”