1/16 Scale Battlefield Buildings

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

1/16 Scale Battlefield Buildings

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Just in case people have not seen the posts in social media. Welsh Dragon Models are developing a range of building kits as battlefield accessories. The first is a ruined French house, suitable for Normandy scenes. In addition, they will be selling individual doors and windows, for anyone who wants to scratch build.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: 1/16 Scale Battlefield Buildings

Post by wibblywobbly »

Well he could be on to something, there is no one else to my knowledge that is producing 1/16 scenery?

When we did the Bristol IPMS show there was a stand that was selling vacuum formed moulds for smaller scale ruins, just pour in plaster of paris and away you go. I meant to ask him who his supplier was to see if they would do the same for 1/16 buildings, but got distracted. :/
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Steve says the first items should be on his web site in the next couple of weeks. Waiting with avid interest.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

I agree, threse are bound to be a winner, He would have zero competition.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi Richard, are there any pictures of the planned buildings kicking about ? :D

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Not yet. Steve said he would post some both on his web-site and his facebook page in a couple of weeks. I should get a heads up from Facebook, in which case I will post a link or the photos themselves.
Richard
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Can't post a link at present, but there are some Georgian windows and a door available. The windows look quite good, not so sure about the door though. It looks like an internal door to me. I guess they are basically 1/16 scale dolls house bits.
Richard

Return to “Hobby News”