Pantiger (Panther) stop running

Fixes and mods for the HL Panther
SteelBird
Corporal

Re: Pantiger (Panther) stop running

Post by SteelBird »

I've got another problem Michael, I almost run out of smoke liquid and there's nowhere I can buy it here. Most of the RC parts were bought from China that I've got a friend there who does the purchase and ship to me through his company. But liquid and battery cannot be shipped by plane. Anyway, as I've said, smoke effect isn't so important to me.

The next step is trying to get a slip ring to make a 360 degree turret. By the way, do you how to post YouTube video on this forum? I'm new here.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

SB, Hi, Where in the World are you because NiMh Batteries are being flown as airfreight everyday?
If you have a hobbyshop or a store that sells model railroads they will have smoke oil, and it is available on the web, just go to-
http://www.megasteam.com
or try-
www.peterspares.com
shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

There is also a baby oil formula as well. I can't remember if you need to dilute it or just pour it straight in......

Make sure you buy the non perfume one otherwise your tank would smell like a baby's bottom.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

jarndice wrote:SB, Hi, Where in the World are you because NiMh Batteries are being flown as airfreight everyday?
If you have a hobbyshop or a store that sells model railroads they will have smoke oil, and it is available on the web, just go to-
http://www.megasteam.com
or try-
http://www.peterspares.com
shaun.
I'm from Cambodia where there isn't many hobbyist. We buy RC models from general toy shops in which only one or two RC models sold per month. That's why parts are so rare. For my case, I order parts from China where there are rules to forbid battery and liquid onto planes.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

SteelBird wrote:The next step is trying to get a slip ring to make a 360 degree turret. By the way, do you how to post YouTube video on this forum? I'm new here.
There is a youtube buttom on top of the message space when you compose a message. Click that and then put your youtube video name in between. If this is your youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2eEthmRNgM

The youtube video name is : N2eEthmRNgM

Just put it between this two: [youtube][/youtube]
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Thanks for your advice. I'm going to make a video of my Pantiger whenever I have time. Will post it here.
hawkeye3guns
Corporal

Post by hawkeye3guns »

Hi
I have used "Johnson's" baby oil neat in my HL smoker units with out any problem up till now and its cheap and easily got hold off.
opp's you said get off the road
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

I have 6ml left in my stock smoke liquid. I'd try Johnson's when the liquid dry out. I hope the smoke unit still work by that time.

Return to “HL Pantiger (Panther)”